Charges in the Industrial Water Sector: Comparison Between Ireland and Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Susan & Lawlor, John, 1994. "Waste Water Services: Charging Industry the Capital Cost," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS22.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Oakland, William H., 1987. "Theory of public goods," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 9, pages 485-535 Elsevier.
- Ekins, Paul, 1999. "European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-62, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doina Prodan Palade & Leon Dumitru Daniel, 2015. "Corporate Governance, Social Responsibility And Sustainability A Survey Of Water Use In Industry," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 506-514, December.
- Se-Ju Ku & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2012. "Economic Value of Water in the Korean Manufacturing Industry," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(1), pages 81-88, January.
- Doina Prodan Palade & Leon Dumitru Daniel, 2015. "Corporate Governance, Social Responsibility And Sustainability A Survey Of Water Use In Industry," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 506-514, December.
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; Industrial charges; Water charges; Water Framework Directive; Water pricing policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:45:y:2010:i:1:p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.