Shared Consumption: A Technological Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtermann, S E, 1972. "Externalities and Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(153), pages 78-87, February.
- Mohring, Herbert & Boyd, J Hayden, 1971. "Analysing 'Externalities': 'Direct Interaction' vs 'Asset Utilization' Frameworks," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(152), pages 347-361, November.
- Albert Breton, 1974. "The economic theory of representative government: A reply," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 129-133, December.
- Oakland, William H., 1972. "Congestion, public goods and welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 339-357, November.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, March.
- Agnar Sandmo, 1973. "Public Goods and the Technology of Consumption," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 517-528.
More about this item
KeywordsImpure public goods; shared goods; Pareto optimality;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:0301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .