Report NEP-PBE-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Happy News from the Dismal Science: Reassessing the Japanese Fiscal Policy and Sustainability," NBER Working Papers 10988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2004. "Tax Evasion and Social Interactions," Cahiers de recherche 0432, CIRPEE.
- cipollone piero & Anita Guelfi, 2003. "tax credit policy and firms' behaviour: the case of subsidy to open-end labour contract in italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 471, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004. "A contest with the taxman - The impact of tax rates on tax evasion and wastefully invested resources," Public Economics 0412010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004. "Finding out who the crooks are - Tax evasion with sequential auditing," Public Economics 0412009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Niepelt, Dirk, 2004. "Improving the SGP: Taxes and Delegation rather than Fines," Working Paper Series 633, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stephen J. Schmidt & Karen Scott, 2004. "Reforming Reforms: Incentive Effects in Education Finance in Vermont," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0425, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ralph C Bayer & Matthias Sutter, 2004. "The excess burden of tax evasion - An experimental detection- concealment contest," Experimental 0412003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2004. "The Size of the Shadow Economies of 145 Countries all over the World: First Results over the Period 1999 to 2003," IZA Discussion Papers 1431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Tax Policy for Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 10977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. Weymark, 2003. "Shared Consumption: A Technological Analysis," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0301, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Jul 2003.
- Antoine Bommier & Ronald Lee & Timothy Miller & Stephane Zuber, 2004. "Who Wins and Who Loses? Public Transfer Accounts for US Generations Born 1850 to 2090," NBER Working Papers 10969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Amy Finkelstein, 2004. "The Interaction of Public and Private Insurance: Medicaid and the Long-Term Care Insurance Market," NBER Working Papers 10989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas, 2004. "Social Accounting and the Public Sector," Umeå Economic Studies 644, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Robert B Archibald & David H Feldman, 2004. "State Higher Education Spending and the Tax Revolt," HEW 0412003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004. "Moral constraints and the evasion of income tax," Public Economics 0412008, University Library of Munich, Germany.