Theory of public goods
In: Handbook of Public Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wales, Terence J, 1973. "Estimation of a Labor Supply Curve for Self-Employed Business Proprietors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 69-80, February.
- Keeley, Michael C, et al, 1978. "The Estimation of Labor Supply Models Using Experimental Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 873-887, December.
- John C. Ham, 1982.
"Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 335-354.
- John C. Ham, 1980. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Working Papers 521, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Fields, Donald B & Stanbury, W T, 1970. "Incentives, Disincentives and the Income Tax: Further Empirical Evidence," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 25(3), pages 381-419.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1979. "The econometrics of labor supply on convex budget sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 171-174.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1980.
"The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 161-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Hausman, 1979. "The Effect of Wages, Taxes and Fixed Costs on Women's Labor Force Participation," Working papers 238, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, December.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "A Comparison of the Labor Force Behavior of Married Women in the United States and Canada, with Special Attention to the Impact of Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 451-489, March.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stern, N. H., 1980. "On the switch from direct to indirect taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 195-224.
- Hanoch, Giora & Honig, Marjorie, 1978. "The labor supply curve under income maintenance programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 1-16.
- Kay, J. A., 1980. "The deadweight loss from a tax system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 111-119.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1976. "Taxes in a Labor Supply Model with Joint Wage-Hours Determination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 485-507, May.
- T. J. Wales & A. D. Woodland, 1979. "Labour Supply and Progressive Taxes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 83-95.
- Brown, C V & Levin, Eric & Ulph, D T, 1976. "Estimates of Labour Hours Supplied by Married Male Workers in Great Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 23(3), pages 261-277, November.
- Diamond, P. A. & McFadden, D. L., 1974. "Some uses of the expenditure function in public finance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 3-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon P. Anderson & Stephen Coate, 2000. "Market Provision of Public Goods: The Case of Broadcasting," NBER Working Papers 7513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Fourie, 2006. "Some policy proposals for future infrastructure investment in South Africa," Working Papers 05/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Breton, Albert, 1995. "Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 411-440, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:60:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1023_b:scie.0000027311.17226.70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Christiaans, 1998. "A Note on Public Goods: Non-Excludability Implies Joint Consumability," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 68-98, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Page, Scott E., 1997. "An appending efficient algorithm for allocating public projects with positive complementarities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 291-321.
- Yang, Chia-yen, 2000. "The organizational choice of public good provision," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000013664, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2008.
"Capitalización Heterogénea de un Bien Semipúblico: El Metro de Santiago,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., pages 105-128.
- Claudio Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2006. "Capitalización Heterogénea de un Bien Semipúblico: El Metro de Santiago," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv175, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Apostolis Philippopoulos & George Economides, 2000. "Are Nash Tax Rates too Low or too High? An Example of the Role of Economic Growth in Models with Public Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Concepción Rey Mejías & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette O’Regan, 2010. "Charges in the Industrial Water Sector: Comparison Between Ireland and Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 113-132.
- Claudia Keser, 2000. "Le financement des biens publics par des contributions volontaires: Une évaluation à l'aide de l'économie expérimentale," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-37, CIRANO.
- Nordhaus, William, 2013. "Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- C. Lindsay & William Dougan, 2013. "Efficiency in the provision of pure public goods by private citizens," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 31-43, July.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2009.
"Tax competition, excludable public goods, and user charges,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(3), pages 321-336, June.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2004. "Tax Competition, Excludable Public Goods and User Charges," CESifo Working Paper Series 1172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2009. "Tax competition, excludable public goods, and user charges," Munich Reprints in Economics 19389, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richter, Wolfram F. & Schneider, Kerstin, 1999. "Competition for stars and audiences: an analysis of alternative institutional settings," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 101-121, March.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2000. "Pollution and Resource Extraction: Do they Matter for the Dynamics of Growth?," CESifo Working Paper Series 361, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2000. "Public expenditures and environmental protection : when is the cost of funds irrelevant?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2507, The World Bank.
- Louis Kaplow, 1993. "Should the Government's Allocation Branch be Concerned about the Distortionary Cost of Taxation and Distributive Effects?," NBER Working Papers 4566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2003. "Are Nash Tax Rates too Low or Too High? The Role of Endogenous Growth in Models with Public Goods," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 37-53, January.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubchp:2-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .