Theory of public goods
In: Handbook of Public Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon P. Anderson & Stephen Coate, 2000. "Market Provision of Public Goods: The Case of Broadcasting," NBER Working Papers 7513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Fourie, 2006. "Some policy proposals for future infrastructure investment in South Africa," Working Papers 05/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Breton, Albert, 1995. "Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 411-440, September.
- Paula E. Stephan, 2004. "Robert K. Merton's perspective on priority and the provision of the public good knowledge," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 60(1), pages 81-87, May.
- Thomas Christiaans, 1998. "A Note on Public Goods: Non-Excludability Implies Joint Consumability," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 68-98, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Page, Scott E., 1997. "An appending efficient algorithm for allocating public projects with positive complementarities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 291-321, June.
- Yang, Chia-yen, 2000. "The organizational choice of public good provision," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000013664, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Young, Glenn & Belmonte, Andrew, 2018. "Fast cheater migration stabilizes coexistence in a public goods dilemma on networks," Theoretical Population Biology, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 12-25.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2008.
"Capitalización Heterogénea de un Bien Semipúblico: El Metro de Santiago,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(131), pages 105-128.
- Claudio Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2006. "Capitalización Heterogénea de un Bien Semipúblico: El Metro de Santiago," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv175, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Apostolis Philippopoulos & George Economides, 2000. "Are Nash Tax Rates too Low or too High? An Example of the Role of Economic Growth in Models with Public Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 349, CESifo.
- Concepción Rey Mejías & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette O’Regan, 2010. "Charges in the Industrial Water Sector: Comparison Between Ireland and Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 113-132, January.
- Claudia Keser, 2000. "Le financement des biens publics par des contributions volontaires: Une évaluation à l'aide de l'économie expérimentale," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-37, CIRANO.
- Nordhaus, William, 2013. "Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 1069-1131, Elsevier.
- C. Lindsay & William Dougan, 2013. "Efficiency in the provision of pure public goods by private citizens," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 31-43, July.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2009.
"Tax competition, excludable public goods, and user charges,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(3), pages 321-336, June.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2004. "Tax Competition, Excludable Public Goods and User Charges," CESifo Working Paper Series 1172, CESifo.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2009. "Tax competition, excludable public goods, and user charges," Munich Reprints in Economics 19389, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richter, Wolfram F. & Schneider, Kerstin, 1999. "Competition for stars and audiences: an analysis of alternative institutional settings," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 101-121, March.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2000. "Pollution and Resource Extraction: Do they Matter for the Dynamics of Growth?," CESifo Working Paper Series 361, CESifo.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2000. "Public expenditures and environmental protection : when is the cost of funds irrelevant?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2507, The World Bank.
- Louis Kaplow, 1993. "Should the Government's Allocation Branch be Concerned about the Distortionary Cost of Taxation and Distributive Effects?," NBER Working Papers 4566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2003. "Are Nash Tax Rates too Low or Too High? The Role of Endogenous Growth in Models with Public Goods," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 37-53, January.
- Ivan D. TROFIMOV, 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 473-501, December.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubchp:2-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.