Theory of public goods
In: Handbook of Public Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Public Economics with number
2-09.||Handle:|| RePEc:eee:pubchp:2-09||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description|
- Simon P. Anderson & Stephen Coate, 2000. "Market Provision of Public Goods: The Case of Broadcasting," NBER Working Papers 7513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Fourie, 2006. "Some policy proposals for future infrastructure investment in South Africa," Working Papers 05/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Breton, Albert, 1995. "Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 411-440, September.
- Thomas Christiaans, 1998. "A Note on Public Goods: Non-Excludability Implies Joint Consumability," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 68-98, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Page, Scott E., 1997. "An appending efficient algorithm for allocating public projects with positive complementarities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 291-321, June.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2008.
"Capitalización Heterogénea de un Bien Semipúblico: El Metro de Santiago,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(131), pages 105-128.
- Claudio Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2006. "Capitalización Heterogénea de un Bien Semipúblico: El Metro de Santiago," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv175, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Apostolis Philippopoulos & George Economides, 2000. "Are Nash Tax Rates too Low or too High? An Example of the Role of Economic Growth in Models with Public Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Concepción Rey Mejías & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette O’Regan, 2010. "Charges in the Industrial Water Sector: Comparison Between Ireland and Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 113-132, January.
- Claudia Keser, 2000. "Le financement des biens publics par des contributions volontaires: Une évaluation à l'aide de l'économie expérimentale," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-37, CIRANO.
- Nordhaus, William, 2013. "Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2011. "Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1839, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- C. Lindsay & William Dougan, 2013. "Efficiency in the provision of pure public goods by private citizens," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 31-43, July.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2009. "Tax competition, excludable public goods, and user charges," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(3), pages 321-336, June.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2004. "Tax Competition, Excludable Public Goods and User Charges," CESifo Working Paper Series 1172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2009. "Tax competition, excludable public goods, and user charges," Munich Reprints in Economics 19389, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richter, Wolfram F. & Schneider, Kerstin, 1999. "Competition for stars and audiences: an analysis of alternative institutional settings," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 101-121, March.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2000. "Pollution and Resource Extraction: Do they Matter for the Dynamics of Growth?," CESifo Working Paper Series 361, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2000. "Public expenditures and environmental protection : when is the cost of funds irrelevant?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2507, The World Bank.
- Louis Kaplow, 1993. "Should the Government's Allocation Branch be Concerned about the Distortionary Cost of Taxation and Distributive Effects?," NBER Working Papers 4566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2003. "Are Nash Tax Rates too Low or Too High? The Role of Endogenous Growth in Models with Public Goods," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 37-53, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubchp:2-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed