Opening the policy window for ecological economics: Katrina as a focusing event
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles, Brian & Morse, Stephanie, 2007. "The role of news media in natural disaster risk and recovery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 365-373, August.
- John M. Gowdy, 1997. "The Value of Biodiversity: Markets, Society, and Ecosystems," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 25-41.
- Ferreira, Doneivan & Suslick, Saul & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert & Krivov, Sergey, 2004. "A decision model for financial assurance instruments in the upstream petroleum sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1173-1184, July.
- Vatn Arild & Bromley Daniel W., 1994. "Choices without Prices without Apologies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 129-148, March.
- Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert, 2002. "Envisioning shared goals for humanity: a detailed, shared vision of a sustainable and desirable USA in 2100," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 245-259, December.
- Costanza, Robert & Stern, David & Fisher, Brendan & He, Lining & Ma, Chunbo, 2004.
"Influential publications in ecological economics: a citation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 261-292, October.
- Robert Costanza & David I. Stern & Brendan P. Fisher & Lining He & Chunbo Ma, 2004. "Influential Publications in Ecological Economics: A Citation Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0408, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ekins, Paul, 1999. "European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-62, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:develp:v:59:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1057_s41301-017-0107-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franciska von Heland & Julian Clifton & Per Olsson, 2014. "Improving Stewardship of Marine Resources: Linking Strategy to Opportunity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-27, July.
- Weaver, R.C., 2013. "Re-framing the urban blight problem with trans-disciplinary insights from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 168-176.
- Bagstad, Kenneth J. & Stapleton, Kevin & D'Agostino, John R., 2007. "Taxes, subsidies, and insurance as drivers of United States coastal development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 285-298, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1952-:d:151749 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boezeman, Daan & Leroy, Pieter & Maas, Rob & Kruitwagen, Sonja, 2010. "The (limited) political influence of ecological economics: A case study on Dutch environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1756-1764, July.
- Gaddis, Erica Brown & Miles, Brian & Morse, Stephanie & Lewis, Debby, 2007. "Full-cost accounting of coastal disasters in the United States: Implications for planning and preparedness," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 307-318, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:63:y:2007:i:2-3:p:344-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.