Regional energy consumption and income differences in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Speck, Stefan, 1999. "Energy and carbon taxes and their distributional implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 659-667, October.
- Stephen Smith, 1992. "Taxation and the environment: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 21-57, January.
- Ekins, Paul, 1999. "European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-62, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy tax; distribution; rural; urban; Denmark;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .