Citations for "Do individual investors learn from their trading experience"
by Gina Nicolosi & Liang Peng
- Tatyana Deryugina, 2013. "How do people update? The effects of local weather fluctuations on beliefs about global warming," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 397-416, May.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2007.
"Why inexperienced investors do not learn: They do not know their past portfolio performance,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-216, December.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2007. "Why inexperienced investors do not learn: They do not know their past portfolio performance," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-70, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- John Y. Campbell & Tarun Ramadorai & Benjamin Ranish, 2014.
"Getting Better or Feeling Better? How Equity Investors Respond to Investment Experience,"
NBER Working Papers
20000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y & Ramadorai, Tarun & Ranish, Benjamin, 2014. "Getting Better or Feeling Better? How Equity Investors Respond to Investment Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 9907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orhan Erdem & Evren Arik & Serkan Yüksel, 2013.
"Trading Puzzle, Puzzling Trade,"
05, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Keloharju, Matti & Linnainmaa, Juhani T., 2012. "IQ, trading behavior, and performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 339-362.
- Abreu, Margarida & Mendes, Victor & Santos, João A.C., 2011.
"Home country bias: Does domestic experience help investors enter foreign markets?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2330-2340, September.
- Margarida Abreu & Victor Mendes & João A. Santos, 2010. "Home Country Bias: Does Domestic Experience Help Investors Enter Foreign Markets?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/02, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2007. "Is Talk Cheap Online: Strategic Interaction in A Stock Trading Chat Room," Departmental Working Papers 200701, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2005.
"Which Past Returns Affect Trading Volume?,"
SIFR Research Report Series
35, Institute for Financial Research.
- Pütz, Alexander & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2010. "Overconfidence among professional investors: Evidence from mutual fund managers," CFR Working Papers 08-08 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Pikulina, E.S. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Ter Horst, J.R. & Tobler, P.N., 2013.
"Bonus Schemes and Trading Activity,"
2013-030, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Xuanjuan & Yao, Tong & Yu, Tong & Zhang, Ting, 2014. "Learning and incentive: A study on analyst response to pension underfunding," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 26-42.
- Abreu, Margarida & Mendes, Victor, 2012.
"Information, overconfidence and trading: Do the sources of information matter?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 868-881.
- Margarida Abreu & Victor Mendes, 2011. "Information, Overconfidence and Trading: Do the Sources of Information Matter?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Camille Magron, 2012. "Performance of individual investors and personal investment objectives," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Mizrach, Bruce & Weerts, Susan, 2009.
"Experts online: An analysis of trading activity in a public Internet chat room,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 266-281, May.
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Weerts, 2004. "Experts Online: An Analysis of Trading Activity in a Public Internet Chat Room," Departmental Working Papers 200412, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Sodini, 2012.
"Household Finance. An Emerging Field,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1204, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2012.
- Niessen, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2007. "Sex matters: Gender differences in a professional setting," CFR Working Papers 06-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Chiang, Yao-Min & Hirshleifer, David & Qian, Yiming & Sherman, Ann, 2009. "Learning to Fail? Evidence from Frequent IPO Investors," MPRA Paper 16854, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Jung, Chan Shik & Kim, Woojin & Lee, Dong Wook, 2013. "Short selling by individual investors: Destabilizing or price discovering?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1232-1248.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2013. "Individual investor perceptions and behavior during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 60-74.
- Ruey-Dang Chang & Jo-Ting Wei, 2011. "Effects of governance on investment decisions and perceptions of reporting credibility: Investment experience of Taiwanese individual investors," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 139-155, March.
- Philipp Stephan & Rüdiger Nitzsch, 2013. "Do individual investors’ stock recommendations in online communities contain investment value?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 149-186, June.
- Camille Magron & Maxime Merli, 2012. "Stocks repurchase and sophistication of individual investors," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Eickholt, Mathias & Entrop, Oliver & Wilkens, Marco, 2014. "What makes individual investors exercise early? Empirical evidence from the fixed-income market," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe 15, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Mayhew, Brian W. & Vitalis, Adam, 2014. "Myopic loss aversion and market experience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 113-125.
- Duxbury, Darren & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin & Yang, Zhishu & Yao, Songyao, 2015. "Do the disposition and house money effects coexist? A reconciliation of two behavioral biases using individual investor-level data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 55-68.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2013030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juhani T. Linnainmaa, 2011. "Why Do (Some) Households Trade So Much?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(5), pages 1630-1666.