Citations for "Trading Forward in an Imperfect Market: The Case of Electricity in Britain"
by Powell, Andrew
- Yuanjing Li, 2014.
"Vertical Structure and Forward Contract in Electricity Market,"
2014-117, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Yuanjing LI, 2013. "Vertical Structure and Forward Contract in Electricity Markets," Working Papers 2013-018, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Anderson, Edward J. & Hu, Xinmin, 2008. "Forward contracts and market power in an electricity market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 679-694, May.
- Andrew Powell, 1996. "Sobre la reestructuración, regulación y competencia en el sector de servicios públicos: experiencia del Reino Unido y sus implicaciones para América Latina," Research Department Publications 4039, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Le Coq, Chloe & Orzen, Henrik, 2006.
"Do forward markets enhance competition?: Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 415-431, November.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Orzen, Henrik, 2002. "Do Forward Markets Enhance Competition? Experimental Evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 506, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2004.
- Giabardo, Paolo & Zugno, Marco & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik, 2010. "Feedback, competition and stochasticity in a day ahead electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 292-301, March.
- Soledad Arellano, 2004. "Reformando el sector eléctrico chileno: Diga NO a la liberalización del mercado spot (Reforming the Chilean electricity sector: Just say NO to the Liberation of the spot market)," Documentos de Trabajo 197, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Melisso Boschi & Luca Pieroni, 2008.
"Aluminium market and the macroeconomy,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
42/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "Allaz-Vila competition with non-linear costs or demands," MPRA Paper 41772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Edward J. & Hu, Xinin & Winchester, Donald, 2007. "Forward contracts in electricity markets: The Australian experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3089-3103, May.
- Baldursson , Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Long-Term Contracts in Risky Markets," Memorandum 01/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D. & Lambroukos, Nikos & Seiford, Lawrence, 1999. "Data envelopment scenario analysis for setting targets to electricity generating plants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 413-428, June.
- Bolle, Friedel, 2001. "Competition with supply and demand functions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 253-277, May.
- Newbery, D., 1996.
"Privatisation and Liberalisation of Network Utilities,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9620, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, David M., 1997. "Privatisation and liberalisation of network utilities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 357-383, April.
- Laura Onofri, 2005. "Electricity Market Restructuring and Energy Contracts: A Critical Note on the EU Commissionâ€™s NEA Decision," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 71-85, July.
- Lowrey, Craig, 1997. "The pool and forward contracts in the UK electricity supply industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 413-423, March.
- Bower, John & Bunn, Derek, 2001. "Experimental analysis of the efficiency of uniform-price versus discriminatory auctions in the England and Wales electricity market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 561-592, March.
- Gross, Robert & Blyth, William & Heptonstall, Philip, 2010. "Risks, revenues and investment in electricity generation: Why policy needs to look beyond costs," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 796-804, July.
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2013. "Understanding Tariff Deficit and its Challenges," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2013-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Calcagno, R. & Sadrieh, A., 2004. "Strategic Trading of Forward Contracts in Oligopolistic Industries with Non-storable Commodities," Discussion Paper 2004-005, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:1:p:1-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2013. "Increasing marginal costs are strategically beneficial in forward trading," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 109-112.
- Rajnish Kamat & Shmuel Oren, 2004. "Two-settlement Systems for Electricity Markets under Network Uncertainty and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-37, January.
- Sandro Sapio, 2008. "Volatility-price relationships in power exchanges: A demand-supply analysis," LEM Papers Series 2008/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Gutierrez-Hita, Carlos, 2006. "Supply function vs. quantity competition in supergames," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 773-783, July.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "A general model of oligopoly endogenizing Cournot, Bertrand, Stackelberg, and Allaz-Vila," MPRA Paper 19998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dali Zhang & Huifu Xu & Yue Wu, 2010. "A two stage stochastic equilibrium model for electricity markets with two way contracts," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 1-45, February.
- MURPHY, Frederic & SMEERS, Yves, 2005. "Forward markets may not decrease market power when capacities are endogenous," CORE Discussion Papers 2005028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Scholz, Sebastian, 2010. "Derivatives and Default Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics 11317, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "On the endogeneity of Cournot, Bertrand, and Stackelberg competition in oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 16-29.
- James Bushnell, 2007.
"Oligopoly equilibria in electricity contract markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 225-245, December.
- Bushnell, James, 2007. "Oligopoly Equilibria in Electricity Contract Markets," Staff General Research Papers 13135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Termini & Laura Cavallo, 2007. "“Spot, Bilateral and Futures Trading in Electricity Markets. Implications for Stability”," Working Papers 2007.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Herguera, Inigo, 2000. "Bilateral contracts and the spot market for electricity: some observations on the British and the NordPool experiences," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 73-80, June.
- Andrew Powell, 1996. "On Restructuring, Regulation, and Competition in Utility Industries: Experience in the United Kingdom and Implications for Latin America," Research Department Publications 4038, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andrea Petrella & Sandro Sapio, 2010. "No PUN intended: A time series analysis of the Italian day-ahead electricity prices," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/03, European University Institute.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Gutiérrez Hita, Carlos, 2005. "Strategic Behavior and Collusion: An Application to the Spanish Electricity Market," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- D'Ecclesia, Rita Laura & Gallo, Crescenzio, 2002. "Price-caps and Efficient Pricing for the Electricity Italian Market," MPRA Paper 10048, University Library of Munich, Germany.