Bilateral contracts and the spot market for electricity: some observations on the British and the NordPool experiences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allaz, Blaise, 1992. "Oligopoly, uncertainty and strategic forward transactions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 297-308, June.
- Powell, Andrew, 1993. "Trading Forward in an Imperfect Market: The Case of Electricity in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 444-453, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Petrella & Sandro Sapio, 2010. "No PUN intended: A time series analysis of the Italian day-ahead electricity prices," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/03, European University Institute.
- Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2011. "Industry evolution, rational agents and the transition to sustainable electricity production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6440-6452, October.
- Gülpınar, N. & Oliveira, F.S., 2012. "Robust trading in spot and forward oligopolistic markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 35-45.
- Malo, Pekka, 2009. "Modeling electricity spot and futures price dependence: A multifrequency approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(22), pages 4763-4779.
- López Milla, Julián & Rubia, Antonio, 2011. "Liquidez del mercado a plazo y volatilidad de precios a contado en el mercado de electricidad en España/Liquidity in the Contract Market and Price Volatility in the Spanish Electricity Spot Market," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 575-596, Agosto.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:540-548 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lízal, Lubomír M. & Tashpulatov, Sherzod N., 2014. "Do producers apply a capacity cutting strategy to increase prices? The case of the England and Wales electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 114-124.
- Stamtsis, Georgios C. & Bjørndal, Mette & Erlich, István & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2004. "Assessment of the Norwegian Transmission Pricing Rules by Using a Modified AC-OPF," Discussion Papers 2004/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- N. Gülpınar & F. Oliveira, 2014. "Analysis of relationship between forward and spot markets in oligopolies under demand and cost uncertainties," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 267-283, July.
- Simon Taylor, 2010. "Nuclear Power and Deregulated Electricity Markets: Lessons from British Energy," Chapters,in: Security of Energy Supply in Europe, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oliveira, Fernando S. & Ruiz, Carlos & Conejo, Antonio J., 2013. "Contract design and supply chain coordination in the electricity industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 527-537.
- Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Wagner, Christian, 2009. "Reforming minute reserve policy in Germany: A step towards efficient markets?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3513-3519, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:9:y:2000:i:2:p:73-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.