Health, Human Productivity, And Long-Term Economic Growth
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika, 2010.
"Investigating the relationship between health and economic growth: Empirical evidence from a panel of 5 Asian countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 404-411, August.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika, 2010. "Investigating the relationship between health and economic growth: empirical evidence from a panel of 5 Asian countries," Working Papers eco_2010_08, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:131-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2013.
"Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 107-120.
- Kurt A. Hafner & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2012. "Fertility, Human Development, and Economic Growth: Long- term Short-term Causal Links," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mark E. McGovern & Aditi Krishna & Victor M. Aguayo & S.V. Subramanian, 2017. "A Review of the Evidence Linking Child Stunting to Economic Outcomes," CHaRMS Working Papers 17-03, Centre for HeAlth Research at the Management School (CHaRMS).
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2008. "The Human Development Trap in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 775-796, May.
- Nadide Sevil Halıcı-Tülüce & İbrahim Doğan & Cüneyt Dumrul, 2016. "Is income relevant for health expenditure and economic growth nexus?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Humphries, Jane & Leunig, Timothy, 2009.
"Was Dick Whittington taller than those he left behind? Anthropometric measures, migration and the quality of life in early nineteenth century London?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 120-131, January.
- Humphries, Jane & Leunig, Tim, 2007. "Was Dick Whittington taller than those he left behind?: anthropometric measures, migration and the quality of life in early nineteenth century London," Economic History Working Papers 22317, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Hickson, Kerry Jane, 2009. "The contribution of increased life expectancy to economic development in twentieth century Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 489-504, September.
- Maria-Dolores, Ramon & Martínez Carrion, José Miguel, 2012. "The comovement between height and some economic development indicators in Spain," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 26464, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2017.
"Fighting Poverty And Child Malnutrition: On The Design Of Foreign Aid Policies,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(08), pages 1935-1956, December.
- Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2011. "Fighting poverty and child malnutrition: on the design of foreign aid policies," MPRA Paper 30066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chrysovalantis VASILAKIS, 2011. "Fighting poverty and child malnutrition: on the design of foreign aid policies," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011030, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Elgin, Ceyhun, 2012.
"A Theory Of Economic Development With Endogenous Fertility,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 686-705, November.
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2010. "A Theory of Economic Development with Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2010/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2016.
"Barriers to Prosperity: Parasitic and Infectious Diseases, IQ, and Economic Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 172-187.
- Jakob B Madsen, 2015. "Barriers to Prosperity: Parasitic and Infectious Diseases, IQ and Economic Development," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Akram, Naeem, 2009. "Short run and long run dynamics of impact of health status on economic growth Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 15454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Pautrel, "undated". "Environmental Policy, Health and Long-Run," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000048, EcoMod.
- Justin Cook, C., 2014. "Potatoes, milk, and the Old World population boom," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 123-138.
- Narayan, Laxmi, 2015. "Health Disparities in Haryana - A District Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 64478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ács, Pongrác & Hécz, Roland & Paár, Dávid & Stocker, Miklós, 2011.
"A fittség (m)értéke. A fizikai inaktivitás nemzetgazdasági terhei Magyarországon
[The value (degree) of fitness. The national economic costs of physical inactivity in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 689-708.
- Jaworska Renata, 2014. "Health Inequalities Across The European Union Regions: A Beta-Convergence Approach," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(4), pages 71-86, December.
- Steckel, Richard H., 2009.
"Heights and human welfare: Recent developments and new directions,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008. "Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions," NBER Working Papers 14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elvis Munyaradzi Ganyaupfu, 2014. "Estimating the Relative Impacts of Health and Education on Economic Development in Southern Africa," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 85-92, June.
- Alper Aslan & Angeliki Menegaki & Can Tugcu, 2016.
"Health and economic growth in high-income countries revisited: evidence from an augmented production function for the period 1980–2009,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 937-953, March.
- Alper Aslan & Angeliki N. Menegaki & Can Tansel Tugcu, 2016. "Health and economic growth in high-income countries revisited: evidence from an augmented production function for the period 1980–2009," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 937-953, March.
- Ronald Kumar & Madhukar Singh, 2014. "Role of health expenditure and ICT in a small island economy: a study of Fiji," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2295-2311, July.
- Gong, Liutang & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Dihai, 2012. "Health investment, physical capital accumulation, and economic growth," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1104-1119.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David., 2013.
"The Cognitive Transition in Mexico: Economic Geography and Local Governance Impacts,"
Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(16), pages 7-27, primer se.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2008. "The Cognitive Transition in Mexico: Economic Geography and Local Governance Impacts," Working papers DTE 437, CIDE, División de Economía.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:5:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cosmin Enache, 2009. "Fiscal Policy And Economic Growth In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-50.
- Deniz Karaoğlan & Dürdane Şirin Saracoğlu, 2016. "Socio-Economic Factors Affecting Early Childhood Health: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1614, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised 2016.
- Nissim Ben-David, 2009. "Economic growth and its effect on public health," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 252-273, February.
- Mayer-Foulkes David A. & Pescetto-Villouta Claudia, 2012.
"Economic Development and Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-44, December.
- David A. Mayer Foulkes & Claudia Pescetto Villouta, 2012. "Economic Development and Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases," Working papers DTE 543, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Berthold, Norbert & Gründler, Klaus, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and economic growth in a panel of countries," Discussion Paper Series 118, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Baten, Joerg & Pelger, Ines & Twrdek, Linda, 2009. "The anthropometric history of Argentina, Brazil and Peru during the 19th and early 20th century," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 319-333, December.
- María-Dolores, Ramón & Martínez-Carrión, José Miguel, 2011. "The relationship between height and economic development in Spain, 1850-1958," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Saima Akhtar Qureshi & Muhammad Khan & Muhammad Iftikhar Ul Husnain, 2007. "Gender, Environment, and Sustainable Economic Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 883-894.
- Serdar Kurt, 2015. "Government Health Expenditures and Economic Growth: A Feder–Ram Approach for the Case of Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 441-447.
- Pope, Clayne, 2009. "Measuring the distribution of material well-being: U.S. trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 66-78, January.
- Ana Iolanda VODA & Claudiu TIGANAS, 2015. "Healthcare Quality And Its Effects On Growth.A Regional Analysis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(3), pages 802-812, September.
- Xiaojun Wang & Kiyoshi Taniguchi, 2002. "Does Better Nutrition Cause Economic Growth? The efficiency cost of hunger revisited," Working Papers 02-11, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Mattoscio Nicola & Colantonio Emiliano & Carlei Vittorio & Furia Donatella, 2009. "Eu Integration, Health Standards And Economic Development," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 424-430, May.
- Dao, Minh Quang, 2009. "Health, Economic Development, and Poverty in Developing Countries," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2010. "Contribution of health to economic development: A survey and overview," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-52.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2008. "Economic Geography of Human Development: Stratified Growth in Bolivia, Brazil, Guatemala and Peru," Working papers DTE 436, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Federico, Giovanni, 2003. "Heights, calories and welfare: a new perspective on Italian industrialization, 1854-1913," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 289-308, December.
- Zheng, Xinye & Wang, Jing & Li, Xilu & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "On the supply of China's healthcare resources in a decentralized healthcare system," MPRA Paper 56030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:revurb:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:46-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagel, Korbinian, 2016. "A Life Course Perspective on the Income-to-Health Relationship: Macro-Empirical Evidence from two Centuries," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145810, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Liutang Gong & Hongyi Li & Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2010. "Health, Taxes, and Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(1), pages 73-94, May.
- Boachie, Micheal Kofi, 2015. "Effect of health on economic growth in Ghana:An application of ARDL bounds test to cointegration," MPRA Paper 67201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2008. "Challenging trickle-down approach: Modelling and simulation of public expenditure and human development – the case of Pakistan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 269-282, March.
- Mittal, Pranjal, 2016. "Social Sector Expenditure and Human Development of Indian States," MPRA Paper 75804, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2016.
- Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "The Fogel Approach to Health and Growth," CEMA Working Papers 520, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Peter Howitt, 2004. "Endogenous Growth, Productivity and Economic Policy: A Progress Report," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 3-15, Spring.
- Tapia Granados, José A., 2012. "Economic growth and health progress in England and Wales: 160 years of a changing relation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(5), pages 688-695.
- Jude Eggoh & Hilaire Houeninvo & Gilles-Armand Sossou, 2015. "Education, Health And Economic Growth In African Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 93-111, March.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:58-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Mayer Foulkes., 2007. "Subdesarrollo y globalización," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 155-192, May.