Citations for "Health, Human Productivity, And Long-Term Economic Growth"
by Arora, Suchit
- David A. Mayer Foulkes & Claudia Pescetto Villouta, 2012.
"Economic Development and Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases,"
DTE 543, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Mayer-Foulkes David A. & Pescetto-Villouta Claudia, 2012. "Economic Development and Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-44, December.
- Narayan, Laxmi, 2015. "Health Disparities in Haryana - A District Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 64478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2013.
"Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 107-120.
- Kurt A. Hafner & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2012. "Fertility, Human Development, and Economic Growth: Long- term Short-term Causal Links," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2008. "The Cognitive Transition in Mexico: Economic Geography and Local Governance Impacts," Working papers DTE 437, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2011.
"Fighting poverty and child malnutrition: on the design of foreign aid policies,"
30066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chrysovalantis VASILAKIS, 2011. "Fighting poverty and child malnutrition: on the design of foreign aid policies," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011030, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan & Sagarika Mishra, 2010.
"Investigating the Relationship between Health and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of 5 Asian Countries,"
2010_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika, 2010. "Investigating the relationship between health and economic growth: Empirical evidence from a panel of 5 Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 404-411, August.
- Serdar Kurt, 2015. "Government Health Expenditures and Economic Growth: A Feder–Ram Approach for the Case of Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 441-447.
- Xavier Pautrel, . "Environmental Policy, Health and Long-Run," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000048, EcoMod.
- María-Dolores, Ramón & Martínez-Carrión, José Miguel, 2011. "The relationship between height and economic development in Spain, 1850-1958," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Jude Eggoh & Hilaire Houeninvo & Gilles-Armand Sossou, 2015. "Education, Health And Economic Growth In African Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 93-111, March.
- David Mayer Foulkes., 2007. "Subdesarrollo y globalización," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 155-192, May.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008.
"Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions,"
NBER Working Papers
14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steckel, Richard H., 2009. "Heights and human welfare: Recent developments and new directions," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Xiaojun Wang & Kiyoshi Taniguchi, 2002. "Does Better Nutrition Cause Economic Growth? The efficiency cost of hunger revisited," Working Papers 02-11, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Mattoscio Nicola & Colantonio Emiliano & Carlei Vittorio & Furia Donatella, 2009. "Eu Integration, Health Standards And Economic Development," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 424-430, May.
- Maria-Dolores, Ramon & Martínez Carrion, José Miguel, 2012. "The comovement between height and some economic development indicators in Spain," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 26464, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Ács, Pongrác & Hécz, Roland & Paár, Dávid & Stocker, Miklós, 2011.
"A fittség (m)értéke. A fizikai inaktivitás nemzetgazdasági terhei Magyarországon
[The value (degree) of fitness. The national economic costs of physical inactivity in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 689-708.
- Cosmin Enache, 2009. "Fiscal Policy And Economic Growth In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 50.
- Liutang Gong & Hongyi Li & Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011.
"Health, Taxes, and Growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
482, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Humphries, Jane & Leunig, Timothy, 2009.
"Was Dick Whittington taller than those he left behind? Anthropometric measures, migration and the quality of life in early nineteenth century London?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 120-131, January.
- Jane Humphries & Tim Leunig, 2007. "Was Dick Whittington taller than those he left behind?: anthropometric measures, migration and the quality of life in early nineteenth century London," Economic History Working Papers 22317, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2008. "The Human Development Trap in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 775-796, May.
- Hickson, Kerry Jane, 2009. "The contribution of increased life expectancy to economic development in twentieth century Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 489-504, September.
- Dao, Minh Quang, 2009. "Health, Economic Development, and Poverty in Developing Countries," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174.
- Akram, Naeem, 2009. "Short run and long run dynamics of impact of health status on economic growth Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 15454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2008. "Economic Geography of Human Development: Stratified Growth in Bolivia, Brazil, Guatemala and Peru," Working papers DTE 436, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Gong, Liutang & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Dihai, 2012. "Health investment, physical capital accumulation, and economic growth," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1104-1119.
- Elgin, Ceyhun, 2012.
"A Theory Of Economic Development With Endogenous Fertility,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 686-705, November.
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2010. "A Theory of Economic Development with Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2010/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Howitt, 2004. "Endogenous Growth, Productivity and Economic Policy: A Progress Report," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 3-15, Spring.
- Zheng, Xinye & Wang, Jing & Li, Xilu & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "On the supply of China's healthcare resources in a decentralized healthcare system," MPRA Paper 56030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "The Fogel Approach to Health and Growth," CEMA Working Papers 520, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Berthold, Norbert & Gründler, Klaus, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and economic growth in a panel of countries," Discussion Paper Series 118, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2010. "Contribution of health to economic development: A survey and overview," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4, pages 1-52.
- Tapia Granados, José A., 2012. "Economic growth and health progress in England and Wales: 160 years of a changing relation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(5), pages 688-695.
- Baten, Joerg & Pelger, Ines & Twrdek, Linda, 2009. "The anthropometric history of Argentina, Brazil and Peru during the 19th and early 20th century," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 319-333, December.
- Saima Akhtar Qureshi & Muhammad Khan & Muhammad Iftikhar Ul Husnain, 2007. "Gender, Environment, and Sustainable Economic Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 883-894.
- Pope, Clayne, 2009. "Measuring the distribution of material well-being: U.S. trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 66-78, January.
- Justin Cook, C., 2014. "Potatoes, milk, and the Old World population boom," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 123-138.
- Ronald Kumar & Madhukar Singh, 2014. "Role of health expenditure and ICT in a small island economy: a study of Fiji," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2295-2311, July.
- Federico, Giovanni, 2003. "Heights, calories and welfare: a new perspective on Italian industrialization, 1854-1913," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 289-308, December.