On the supply of China's healthcare resources in a decentralized healthcare system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson, 2007.
"Disease and Development: The Effect of Life Expectancy on Economic Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 925-985, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson, 2006. "Disease and Development: The Effect of Life Expectancy on Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 12269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991.
"Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Hoel, M., 1989. "Global Environmental Problems: The Effects Of Unilateral Actions Taken By One Country," Memorandum 11/1989, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Westert, Gert P. & Groenewegen, Peter P., 1999. "Regional disparities in health care supply in eleven European countries: does politics matter?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 169-182, May.
- George Karatzas, 2000. "On the determination of the US aggregate health care expenditure," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 1085-1099.
- Moscone, Francesco & Knapp, Martin & Tosetti, Elisa, 2007. "Mental health expenditure in England: A spatial panel approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 842-864, July.
- David N. Well, 2007. "Accounting for the Effect Of Health on Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1265-1306.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2012.
"Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 1-51, May.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps," CEMA Working Papers 273, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Joan Costa-Font & Jordi Pons-Novell, 2007.
"Public health expenditure and spatial interactions in a decentralized national health system,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 291-306.
- Joan Costa Font & Jordi Pons Novell, 2005. "Public Health Expenditure and Spatial Interactions in a Decentralized National Health System," Working Papers in Economics 139, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2004. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: A Production Function Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Liu, Gordon G. & Dow, William H. & Fu, Alex Z. & Akin, John & Lance, Peter, 2008. "Income productivity in China: On the role of health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Alsan, Marcella & Bloom, David E. & Canning, David, 2006. "The effect of population health on foreign direct investment inflows to low- and middle-income countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 613-630, April.
- Matthew Cole & Eric Neumayer, 2006.
"The impact of poor health on total factor productivity,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 918-938.
- Eric Neumayer & Matthew A. Cole, 2003. "The Impact of Poor Health on Total Factor Productivity," HEW 0312001, EconWPA, revised 23 Mar 2005.
- Marcella Alsan & David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2004. "The Effect of Population Health on Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 10596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arora, Suchit, 2001. "Health, Human Productivity, And Long-Term Economic Growth," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(03), pages 699-749, September.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja, 2012.
"A dynamic spatial panel data approach to the German wage curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 12-21.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Uwe Blien & Katja Wolf, 2010. "A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Approach to the German Wave Curve," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 126, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Yihua Yu & Li Zhang & Fanghua Li & Xinye Zheng, 2013. "Strategic interaction and the determinants of public health expenditures in China: a spatial panel perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 203-221, February.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008. "Decentralization and Public Delivery of Health Care Services in India," MPRA Paper 7869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Matteo, Livio & Di Matteo, Rosanna, 1998. "Evidence on the determinants of Canadian provincial government health expenditures: 1965-1991," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Bera, Anil K. & Jarque, Carlos M., 1981. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals : Monte Carlo Evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 313-318.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:743-760 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare resources; Strategic substitutes; Decentralization; Spatial econometrics;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.