On the determination of the US aggregate health care expenditure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2008.
"What drives health care expenditure?--Baumol's model of 'unbalanced growth' revisited,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 603-623, May.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "What Drives Health Care Expenditure? Baumol's Model of "Unbalanced Growth" Revisited," KOF Working papers 06-133, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Po-Chin Wu & Shiao-Yen Liu & Sheng-Chieh Pan, 2014. "Nonlinear relationship between health care expenditure and its determinants: a panel smooth transition regression model," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 713-729, November.
- Jochen Hartwig & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2017.
"Testing the Grossman model of medical spending determinants with macroeconomic panel data,"
Chemnitz Economic Papers
001, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Feb 2017.
- Jochen Hartwig & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2017. "Testing the Grossman model of medical spending determinants with macroeconomic panel data," KOF Working papers 17-426, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fabio Pammolli & Francesco Porcelli & Francesco Vidoli & Monica Auteri & Guido Borà, 2017. "La spesa sanitaria delle Regioni in Italia - Saniregio 2017," Working Papers CERM 01-2017, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Jochen Hartwig & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2012. "An outlier-robust extreme bounds analysis of the determinants of health-care expenditure growth," KOF Working papers 12-307, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bhat Ramesh & Jain Nishant, 2004. "Analysis of Public Expenditure on Health Using State Level Data," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-06-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2012.
"Convergence in per capita health expenditures and health outcomes in the OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(30), pages 3909-3920, October.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2011. "Convergence in Per Capita Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in the OECD Countries," Post-Print hal-00712384, HAL.
- Joan Costa-Font & Marin Gemmill & Gloria Rubert, 2008.
"Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?,"
Working Papers in Economics
197, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Gemmill, Marin & Rubert, Gloria, 2009. "Re-visiting the health care luxury good hypothesis: aggregation, precision, and publication biases?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Costa-Font, J & Gemmill M & Rubert G, 2009. "Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Serap Taskaya & Mustafa Demirkiran, 2016. "The Causality between Healthcare Resources and Health Expenditures in Turkey. A Granger Causality Method," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 98-103, April.
- Bhat Ramesh & Jain Nishant, 2004. "Time series analysis of private healthcare expenditures GDP: cointegration results with structural breaks," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-05-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Nicholas Apergis & Rangan Gupta & Chi Keung Marco Lau & Zinnia Mukherjee, 2016. "An Analysis of the Relationship between U.S. State Level Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Health Care Expenditure," Working Papers 201618, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual, 2009. "Cross-country disparities in health-care expenditure: a factor decomposition," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 479-485.
- Jesús Clemente & Carmen Marcuello & Antonio Montañés, 2008. "Pharmaceutical expenditure, total health-care expenditure and GDP," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1187-1206.
- Zheng, Xinye & Wang, Jing & Li, Xilu & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "On the supply of China's healthcare resources in a decentralized healthcare system," MPRA Paper 56030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan Costa-Font & Jordi Pons-Novell, 2007.
"Public health expenditure and spatial interactions in a decentralized national health system,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 291-306.
- Joan Costa Font & Jordi Pons Novell, 2005. "Public Health Expenditure and Spatial Interactions in a Decentralized National Health System," Working Papers in Economics 139, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Amiri, Arshia & Ventelou, Bruno, 2012. "Granger causality between total expenditure on health and GDP in OECD: Evidence from the Toda–Yamamoto approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 541-544.
- Frank Denton & Dean Mountain, 2014. "The implications of mean scaling for the calculation of aggregate consumer elasticities," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(3), pages 297-314, September.
- Jochen Hartwig & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2014. "Robust determinants of health care expenditure growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(36), pages 4455-4474, December.
- A. Spithoven, 2009. "Why U.S. health care expenditure and ranking on health care indicators are so different from Canada’s," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:9:p:1085-1099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .