Regional disparities in health care supply in eleven European countries: does politics matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G P Westert, 1997. "State control and the delivery of health care: a preliminary study in eleven European countries," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 219-228, April.
- G P Westert, 1997. "State Control and the Delivery of Health Care: A Preliminary Study in Eleven European Countries," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 15(2), pages 219-228, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2014.
"Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 41-53.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2014. "Analyzing regional variation in health care utilization using (rich) household microdata," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 41-53.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2013. "Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 7409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Eibich & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2013. "Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 551, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eibich, P. & Ziebarth, N., 2013. "Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/12, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Julien Mousquès & Thomas Renaud & Olivier Scemama, 2008. "A refutation of the practice style hypothesis: the case of antibiotics prescription by French general practitioners for acute rhinopharyngitis," Working Papers DT18, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Bentry Mkwara & Dan Marsh, 2011. "Effects of Maize Fertilizer Subsidies on Food Security in Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 11/14, University of Waikato.
- Westert, Gert P. & Lagoe, Ronald J. & Keskimaki, Ilmo & Leyland, Alastair & Murphy, Mark, 2002. "An international study of hospital readmissions and related utilization in Europe and the USA," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 269-278, September.
- Kringos, Dionne S. & Boerma, Wienke G.W. & van der Zee, Jouke & Groenewegen, Peter P., 2013. "Political, cultural and economic foundations of primary care in Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 9-17.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:10:p:1070-1077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Xinye & Wang, Jing & Li, Xilu & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "On the supply of China's healthcare resources in a decentralized healthcare system," MPRA Paper 56030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong Wang & Licheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Regional Disparity in Health and Health Care in China," CEMA Working Papers 541, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:47:y:1999:i:2:p:169-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.