Dynamika płac w cyklu życia a indywidualny stan zdrowia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Castellucci, Fabrizio & Padula, Mario & Pica, Giovanni, 2011.
"The age-productivity gradient: Evidence from a sample of F1 drivers,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 464-473, August.
- Fabrizio Castellucci & Giovanni Pica, 2009. "The Age-Productivity Gradient: Evidence from a Sample of F1 Drivers," CSEF Working Papers 226, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Fabrizio Castellucci & Mario Padula & Giovanni Pica, 2009. "The age-productivity gradient: evidence from a sample of F1 drivers," Working Papers 2009_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Justin Leroux & John Rizzo & Robin Sickles, 2012. "The role of self-reporting bias in health, mental health and labor force participation: a descriptive analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 525-536, October.
- Ana Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & José Varejão, 2011.
"Are Older Workers Worthy of Their Pay? An Empirical Investigation of Age-Productivity and Age-Wage Nexuses,"
Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 95-111, June.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Varejão, José, 2010. "Are Older Workers Worthy of Their Pay? An Empirical Investigation of Age-Productivity and Age-Wage Nexuses," IZA Discussion Papers 5121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre & Brian Nolan, 2011. "Analysing Intergenerational Influences on Income Poverty and Economic Vulnerability with EU-SILC," Working Papers 201125, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Case, Anne & Fertig, Angela & Paxson, Christina, 2005.
"The lasting impact of childhood health and circumstance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 365-389, March.
- Anne Case & Angela Fertig & Christina Paxson, 2004. "The Lasting Impact of Childhood Health and Circumstance," Working Papers 246, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Magda, Iga & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan & Valsamis, Daphné, 2008.
"Wage Differentials across Sectors in Europe: An East-West Comparison,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2008. "Wage differentials across sectors in Europe: an east-west comparison," DULBEA Working Papers 08-17.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Iga Magda & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2009. "Wage differentials across sectors in Europe: an east-west comparison," Working Papers CEB 09-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Iga Magda & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2011. "Wage differentials acrosssectors in Europe: An east-west comparison," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/245696, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Iga Magda & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2011. "Wage differentials across sectors in Europe: An east-west comparison," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/138897, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2013. "Are personnel measures effective in increasing productivity of old workers?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 80-93.
- Christian Göbel & Thomas Zwick, 2012. "Age and Productivity: Sector Differences," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 35-57, March.
- Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2009. "Age and productivity: evidence from linked employer employee data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dollard, Maureen F. & Neser, Daniel Y., 2013. "Worker health is good for the economy: Union density and psychosocial safety climate as determinants of country differences in worker health and productivity in 31 European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 114-123.
- Jan Ours & Lenny Stoeldraijer, 2011. "Age, Wage and Productivity in Dutch Manufacturing," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 113-137, June.
- Iga Magda & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2011. "Wage differentials across sectors in Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(4), pages 749-769, October.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 1997. "Assessing the productive benefits of nutrition and health: An integrated human capital approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 141-158, March.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity-Wage Gaps Among Age Groups: Does the ICT Environment Matter?," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 193-221, June.
- Hendrik P. Van Dalen & Kène Henkens & Joop Schippers, 2010. "Productivity of Older Workers: Perceptions of Employers and Employees," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(2), pages 309-330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Lis, 2017. "Productivity based selection to retirement: Evidence from EU-SILC," IBS Working Papers 02/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
More about this item
Keywordszdrowie; produktywność; starzenie się ludności; dynamika płac;
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2014:i:4:p:121-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.