Citations for "Unions and Innovation: A Survey of the Theory and Empirical Evidence"
by Menezes-Filho, Naercio & Van Reenen, John
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune, 2005.
"Globalisation and union opposition to technological change,"
Working Papers in Economics
01/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Rune Straume, Odd, 2006. "Globalisation and union opposition to technological change," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune, 2003.
"Globalisation and union opposition to technological change
[Globalisierung und gewerkschaftlicher Widerstand gegen technologischen Wandel]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune, 2005. "Globalization and Union Opposition to Technological Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 4836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kjell Lommerud & Frode Meland & Odd Rune Straume, 2004. "Globalisation And Union Opposition To Technological Change," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 49, Royal Economic Society.
- MAULEON, Ana & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, José & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., 2004.
"R&D networks among unionized firms,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Acharya, Viral V & Baghai, Ramin & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2009.
"Labor Laws and Innovation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Nathalie Greenan & Claude Minni & Sonia Rosa Marques, 2006. "Renouvellement des générations, précarité de l'emploi des jeunes et dynamique technologique des entreprises," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(6), pages 1295-1328.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Justus Haucap & Christian Wey, 2004.
"Unionisation Structures and Innovation Incentives,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
398, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tim Buyse & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2016.
"On the role of public policies and wage formation for private investment in R&D:A long-run panel analysis,"
Working Paper Research
292, National Bank of Belgium.
- Tim Buyse & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2015. "On The Role Of Public Policies And Wage Formation For Private Investment In R&D: A Long-Run Panel Analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/911, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Teresa Curristine & Zsuzsanna Lonti & Isabelle Joumard, 2007. "Improving Public Sector Efficiency: Challenges and Opportunities," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 1-41.
- John T. Addison, 2005.
"The Determinants of Firm Performance: Unions, Works Councils, and Employee Involvement/High Performance Work Practices,"
GEMF Working Papers
2005-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Addison, John T., 2005. "The Determinants of Firm Performance: Unions, Works Councils, and Employee Involvement/High Performance Work Practices," IZA Discussion Papers 1620, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wagner, Joachim & Schnabel, Claus & Schank, Thorsten & Addison, John T., 2005.
"Do Works Councils Inhibit Investment?,"
32, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:40:i:4:p:361-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Antonioli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009. "Techno-organisational strategies, environmental innovations and economic performances. Micro-evidence from an SME-based industrial district," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 145-168.
- Debasmita Basak & Andreas Hoefele & Arijit Mukherjee, 2014. "Union Bargaining Power and Product Innovation: Relevance of the Preference Function," CESifo Working Paper Series 5007, CESifo Group Munich.
- Köhler, Katrin & Pagel, Beatrice & Rau, Holger A., 2015. "How worker participation affects reciprocity under minimum remuneration policies: Experimental evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 267, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Asproudis, Elias, 2011. "Trade union structure with environmental concern and firms' technological choice," MPRA Paper 28767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Addison, John T. & Belfield, Clive R., 2004. "Unions, Training, and Firm Performance: Evidence from the British Workplace Employee Relations Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 1264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Addison, John T. & Belfield, Clive R., 2008.
"Unions, Training, and Firm Performance,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3294, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Addison, John T. & Belfield, Clive R., 2007. "Unions, training and firm performance," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 40(4), pages 361-381.
- Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang & Wang, Yijiang, 2010. "Union effects on performance and employment relations: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 202-210, March.
- Fang, Tony & Ge, Ying, 2012. "Unions and firm innovation in China: Synergy or strife?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 170-180.
- Wachsen, Eva & Blind, Knut, 2016. "More labour market flexibility for more innovation? Evidence from employer–employee linked micro data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 941-950.
- John T. Addison, 2008. "The Performance Effects of Unions. Codetermination, and Employee Involvement: Comparing the United States and Germany (With an Addendum on the United Kingdom)," EIIW Discussion paper disbei156, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Lai, Chung-Hui & Wang, Vey, 2010. "The effects of unionization in an R&D growth model with (In)determinate equilibrium," MPRA Paper 27748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Corry & Anna Valero & John Van Reenen, 2011.
"UK economic performance since 1997: growth, productivity and jobs,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
47521, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dan Corry & Anna Valero & John Van Reenen, 2011. "UK Economic Performance Since 1997: Growth, Productivity and Jobs," CEP Special Papers 24, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cardullo, Gabriele & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2015.
"Sunk capital, unions and the hold-up problem: Theory and evidence from cross-country sectoral data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 253-274.
- G. Cardullo & M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2012. "Sunk Capital, Unions and the Hold-Up Problem: Theory and Evidence from Sectoral Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201226, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009.
"Union structure and firms' incentives for cooperative R&D investments,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 665-693, May.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Union structure and firms incentives for cooperative R&D investments," Working Papers 0705, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2004. "Union structure and firms incentives for cooperative R&D investments," Working Papers 0508, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Debasmita Basak & Arijit Mukherjee, . "Unionisation structure and product innovation," Discussion Papers 11/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.