The effects of unionization in an R&D growth model with (In)determinate equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jörg Lingens, 2009. "Union Wage Bargaining and the Incentive to Innovate," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(2), pages 260-280, June.
- Benhabib Jess & Farmer Roger E. A., 1994.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 19-41, June.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Papers 165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Ulph, A. M. & Ulph, D. T., 1994. "Labour markets and innovation: Ex-post bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 195-210, January.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Clark, Andrew, 1990.
"Efficient Bargains and the McDonald-Solow Conjecture,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(4), pages 502-528, October.
- Clark, A., 1989. "Efficient Bargains And The Mcdonald-Solow Conjecture," Papers 350, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Palokangas, Tapio, 1996. "Endogenous growth and collective bargaining," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 925-944, May.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1999. "Trade unions and regional development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 457-474, February.
- Menezes-Filho, Naercio & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Unions and Innovation: A Survey of the Theory and Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 3792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tetsugen Haruyama & Jun-ichi Itaya, 2006. "Do Distortionary Taxes Always Harm Growth?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 99-126, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandril Bhattacharyya & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2015.
"Unionized Labour Market, Unemployment Allowances, Productive Public Expenditure And Endogenous Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 397-425, July.
- Bhattacharyya, Chandril & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2014. "Unionised Labour Market, Unemployment Allowances, Productive Public Expenditure and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 56491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUnion; Collective bargaining; R&D; Indeterminacy; Economic growth;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-01-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2011-01-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2011-01-16 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.