Report NEP-FDG-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "Beyond the Crisis: Prospects for Emerging Europe," Working Papers 1005, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 09 Mar 2011.
- Tan, Bee Wah & Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "The dynamic relationship between private domestic investment, the user cost of capital, and economic growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 27964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:afc:wpaper:10-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang, Vey & Lai, Chung-Hui, 2010. "Franchise Fee, Tax/Subsidy Policies and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 27745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lai, Chung-Hui & Wang, Vey, 2010. "The effects of unionization in an R&D growth model with (In)determinate equilibrium," MPRA Paper 27748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:afc:wpaper:10-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2010. "A Multi-Sector Version of the Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 330, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Bera, Soumitra Kumar, 2010. "Financial crisis: The incrediable hulk in Indian economic growth and external sector," MPRA Paper 27750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Lai, Yew Wah, 2011. "The Stability of Export-led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence from Asia's Four Little Dragons," MPRA Paper 27962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lundstrom, Susanna & Garrido, Leonardo, 2010. "Togo growth diagnostics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5509, The World Bank.
- Larch, Martin & Van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2010. "The stability and growth pact: lessons from the great recession," MPRA Paper 27900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siemers, Lars-H. R. & Zöller, Daniel, 2011. "Change-over within little scope: On the decision neutrality of recent tax reform proposals," MPRA Paper 27943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2010. "Growth and the Optimal Carbon Tax: When to switch from exhaustible resources to renewables?," OxCarre Working Papers 055, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Zainab Jehan & Abdul Rashid, 2011. "On the Response of Economic Aggregates to Monetary Policy Shocks," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Robert Gillanders & Karl Whelan, 2010. "Open For Business? Institutions, Business Environment and Economic Development," Working Papers 201040, School of Economics, University College Dublin.