Union Wage Bargaining and the Incentive to Innovate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, Mark & Porter, Robert, 2007. "Preface to the Handbook of Industrial Organization, Volume 3," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Haucap, Justus & Pauly, Uwe & Wey, Christian, 2001.
"Collective wage setting when wages are generally binding An antitrust perspective,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 287-307, September.
- Justus Haucap & Uwe Pauly & Christian Wey, 2000. "Collective Wage Setting When Wages Are Generally Binding: An Antitrust Perspective," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-01, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. "Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 927-940.
- Dan Bernhardt & Christopher P. Chambers, 2006.
"Profit sharing (with workers) facilitates collusion (among firms),"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, pages 483-502.
- Dan Bernhardt & Chris Chambers, "undated". "Profit Sharing (with workers) Facilitates Collusion (among firms)," Wallis Working Papers WP22, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Minas Vlassis, 2004.
"Endogenous wage bargaining institutions in oligopolistic sectors,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(1), pages 55-73, July.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Minas Vlassis, "undated". "Endogenous Wage-Bargaining Institutions in Oligopolistic Sectors," Working Papers 0105, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Dec 2001.
- Mark Armstrong & Robert Porter (ed.), 2007. "Handbook of Industrial Organization," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 3, number 1.
- Alexander, Cindy R & Reiffen, David, 1995. "Vertical Contracts as Strategic Commitments: How Are They Enforced?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 623-649, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minas Vlassis & Maria Varvataki, 2014. "Union-Oligopoly Bargaining and Vertical Differentiation: Do Unions Affect Quality?," Working Papers 1409, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Neto, António & Furukawa, Yuichi & Ribeiro, Ana Paula, 2017. "Can Trade Unions Increase Social Welfare? An R&D Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraints," MPRA Paper 77312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minas Vlassis & Maria Varvataki, 2014. "Union-Oligopoly Bargaining and Vertical Differentiation: Do Unions Affect Quality? Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 1410, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Lai, Chung-Hui & Wang, Vey, 2010. "The effects of unionization in an R&D growth model with (In)determinate equilibrium," MPRA Paper 27748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200906)165:2_260:uwbati_2.0.tx_2-q. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.