Citations for "FDI, Productivity and Financial Development"
by Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Selin Sayek
- Mondher Cherif & Christian Dreger, 2015. "The Impact of South-South Trade Agreements on FDI," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1461, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vasileios A. Vlachos & Dimitris Kalimeris, 2010. "International business spillovers in emerging markets: the Visegrad group," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 330-345.
- SBIA, Rashid & Al Rousan, Sahel, 2015. "Does Financial Development Induce Economic Growth in UAE? The Role of Foreign Direct Investment and Capitalization," MPRA Paper 64599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filomena Pietrovito, 2014. "Does financial development help to align growth opportunities with growth? Evidence from industry-level data," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(2), pages 421-442, May.
- Reece, Christopher & Sam, Abdoul G., 2012. "Impact of Pension Privatization on Foreign Direct Investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 291-302.
- Vladimír Benácek & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan & Eva Michalíková & Denis Kan, 2012.
"Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment: How Do They Relate in Various European Countries?,"
Working Papers IES
2012/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Vladimír Benáček & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette Andreosso-O'Callaghan & Eva Michalíková & Denis Kan, 2014. "Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment: How Do They Relate in Various European Countries?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 625-653, 05.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011.
"FDI and Growth: What Cross-Country Industry Data Say,"
Development Working Papers
313, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto F. Pozzolo, 2012. "FDI and Growth: What Cross-country Industry Data Say," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1599-1629, November.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and growth: What cross-country industry data say," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 51, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Cipollina, Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11060, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Evgeniya, Gorlova, 2016. "TFP and Intelligence: a cross-national empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 69207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013.
"Financial liberalization, financial development and productivity growth: An overview,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2013-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2014. "Financial liberalisation, financial development and productivity growth: an overview," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 40-65.
- Adrian Petre, 2015. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investments on Economic Growth in Romania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(58), pages 165-174, December.
- Miguel Ricaurte & Katherine Schmeiser, 2009. "FDI vs. Exports: Accounting for Differences in Export-Sales Intensities," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 523, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014.
"The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity,"
65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The effects of Greenfield FDI and cross-border M&As on total factor productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1941, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ayesha Ashraf & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2014. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1941, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- de Blas, Beatriz & Russ, Katheryn Niles, 2013. "Hymer's multinationals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 381-392.
- Beatriz de Blas & Katheryn N. Russ, 2010. "Teams of rivals: endogenous markups in a Ricardian world," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 67, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2014. "Foreign Investment and Supply Chains in Emerging Markets: Recurring Problems and Demonstrated Solutions," Working Paper Series WP14-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Olajide, Victor C., 2012. "Cashless banking in Nigeria and its implications," MPRA Paper 38096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Rey, Hélène & Winant, Pablo, 2015.
"Financial Integration and Growth in a Risky World,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2010.
"The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis,"
IHEID Working Papers
18-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Gian‐Maria Milesi‐Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2011. "The great retrenchment: international capital flows during the global financial crisis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 285-342, 04.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cedric Tille, 2011. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 382011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Suparna Chakraborty & Keisuke Otsu, 2012.
"Deconstructing Growth - A Business Cycle Accounting Approach with application to BRICs,"
Studies in Economics
1212, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Chakraborty, Suparna & Otsu, Keisuke, 2012. "Deconstructing Growth - A Business Cycle Accounting Approach with application to BRICs," MPRA Paper 41076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernan Herrera Echeverry & Jerry Haar & Juan Benavides Estévez-Bretón§, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Institutional Quality, Economic Freedom and Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
011809, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Herrera-Echeverri, Hernán & Haar, Jerry & Estévez-Bretón, Juan Benavides, 2014. "Foreign direct investment, institutional quality, economic freedom and entrepreneurship in emerging markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1921-1932.
- Jagannath Mallick, 2015. "Globalisation, Structural Change and Labour Productivity Growth in BRICS Economy," FIW Working Paper series 141, FIW.
- Beatriz de Blas & Katheryn Russ, 2010. "Understanding Markups in the Open Economy under Bertrand Competition," NBER Working Papers 16587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro F, 2013. "Reexamining the Conditional Effect of Foreign Direct Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 7458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian, 2011.
"Financial Openness and Productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Neumayer, Eric & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2016. "Financial market development in host and source countries and its effects on bilateral FDI," Kiel Working Papers 2029, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Lin, Shu-Chin & Suen, Yu-Bo, 2013. "Investment, trade openness and foreign direct investment: Social capability matters," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 56-69.
- -, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean 2009," La Inversión Extranjera Directa en América Latina y el Caribe, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37607 edited by Eclac, September.
- Fayyaz Hussain & Constance Kabibi Kimuli, 2012. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 8, pages 13-31.
- Yang, Yong & Mallick, Sushanta, 2014. "Explaining cross-country differences in exporting performance: The role of country-level macroeconomic environment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 246-259.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012.
"Education investissements directs étrangers et croissance économique réflexions pour le maroc
[Education foreign direct investments and economic growth some thoughts for morocco]," MPRA Paper 38883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Cipollina, Maria, 2014. "FDI Impact on Firm Performance in Enlarged Europe: Evidence from a Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miao Wang & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2016. "Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Firm-level Technical Efficiency: Stochastic Frontier Model Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 335-361, September.
- Boileau Loko & Mame Astou Diouf, 2009. "Revisiting the Determinants of Productivity Growth - Whatâ€™s new?," IMF Working Papers 09/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2015. "The long-run effect of foreign direct investment on total factor productivity in developing countries: A panel cointegration analysis," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112827, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lenuta Carp (Ceka), 2014. "The Empirical Analysis Of The Relation Between Fdi, Exports And Economic Growth For Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(1), pages 32-41, March.
- Philip R. Lane IIIS, Trinity College Dublin and CEPR, 2009. "Innovation and Financial Globalisation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp299, IIIS.
- Rashid Sbia & Sahel Alrousan, 2016. "Does Financial Development Induce Economic Growth in UAE? The Role of Capitalization and Foreign Direct Investment," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 703-710.
- Shimaa Elkomy & Hilary Ingham & Robert Read, 2015. "Economic, Institutional & Political Determinants of FDI Growth Effects in Emerging & Developing Countries," Working Papers 95922154, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Calub, Renz Adrian, 2011. "Linking Financial Development and Total Factor Productivity of the Philippines," MPRA Paper 66042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria-Ramona Sârbu & Lenuta Carp (Ceka), 2015. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth: The Case of Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(4), pages 127-137, August.
- Zhang, Cheng & Guo, Bingnan & Wang, Jianke, 2014. "The different impacts of home countries characteristics in FDI on Chinese spillover effects: Based on one-stage SFA," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 572-580.