Citations for "Wage Inequality from International Competition and Technological Change: Theory and Country Experience"
by Leamer, Edward E
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 1999.
"Exporting and Productivity,"
NBER Working Papers
7135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Tyers, 2014.
"International Effects of China’s Rise and Transition: Neoclassical and Keynesian Perspectives,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2013. "International Effects of China's Rise and Transition: Neoclassical and Keynesian Perspectives," CAMA Working Papers 2013-44, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2015. "Financial Integration and Chinaâ€™s Global Impact," CAMA Working Papers 2015-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nicita, Alessandro, 2004. "Who benefited from trade liberalization in Mexico? Measuring the effects on household welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3265, The World Bank.
- De Loo Ivo & Ziesemer Thomas, 1998. "Determinants Of Sectoral Average Wage Growth Rates in a Specific Factors Model with International Capital Movements: The Case of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Peter Skott & Frederick Guy, 2005.
"Power-Biased Technological Change and the Rise in Earnings Inequality,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2005-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skottz, 2005. "Power-Biased Technological Change and the Rise in Earnings Inequality," Working Papers 06, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gerry Boyle; & Pauline McCormack, 1998. "Trade and Technological Explanations for Changes in Sectoral Labour Demand in OECD Economies," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n770598, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Marquis, Milton H. & Trehan, Bharat & Tantivong, Wuttipan, 2014.
"The wage premium puzzle and the quality of human capital,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 100-110.
- Milton H. Marquis & Bharat Trehan & Wuttipan Tantivong, 2011. "The wage premium puzzle and the quality of human capital," Working Paper Series 2011-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 17798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod TYERS, 2013. "China and Global Macroeconomic Interdependence," CAMA Working Papers 2013-34, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eckhard Janeba, 2000. "Trade, Income Inequality, and Government Policies: Redistribution of Income or Education Subsidies?," NBER Working Papers 7485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirza, Tasneem & Narayanan, Badri & van Leeuwen, Nico, 2014. "Impact of Chinese growth and trade on labor in developed countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 522-532.
- De Loo Ivo & Ziesemer Thomas, 1999. "Determinants Of Sectoral Average Wage and Employment Growth Rates in a Specific Factors Model with Production Externalities and International Capital Movements," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Matthias Weiss, 2004.
"Skill-Biased Technological Change: Is there Hope for the Unskilled?,"
MEA discussion paper series
04045, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Weiss, Matthias, 2008. "Skill-biased technological change: Is there hope for the unskilled?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 439-441, September.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sugata Marjit & Vivekananda Mukherjee, 2010.
"Incidence of an outsourcing tax on intermediate inputs,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1271-1277.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay, 2009. "Incidence of an outsourcing tax on intermediate inputs," Working Papers 2009-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Oscar Afonso, 2012. "Scale-independent North-South trade effects on the technological-knowledge bias and on wage inequality," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 181-207, April.
- Eva Katalin Polgar & Julia Woerz, 2011.
"Trade With Central and Eastern Europe: Is It Really a Threat to Wages in the West?,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 1-31, March.
- Polgár, Éva Katalin & Wörz, Julia, 2010. "Trade with central and eastern Europe: Is it really a threat to wages in the west?," Working Paper Series 1244, European Central Bank.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2008.
"Information and Communications Technologies, Coordination and Control, and the Distribution of Income,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 17(3-4), pages 71-92, September.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2007. "Information and communications technologies,coordination and control, and the distribution of income," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Mion, Giordano & Zhu, Linke, 2013. "Import competition from and offshoring to China: A curse or blessing for firms?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 202-215.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2014. "Welfare models, inequality and economic performance during globalisation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0191, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Christensen, Jonas Gade, 2011. "Productivity, Size, and the Disintegration of Industrial Production," Working Papers in Economics 07/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Heitger, Bernhard & Stehn, Jürgen, 2003. "Trade, technical change, and labour market adjustment," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3101, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thomas Harjes, 2007. "Globalization and Income Inequality: A European Perspective," IMF Working Papers 07/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Ochsen, Carsten, 2004. "Zukunft der Arbeit und Arbeit der Zukunft in Deutschland," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 45, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Esquivel, Gerardo & Rodriguez-Lopez, Jose Antonio, 2003. "Technology, trade, and wage inequality in Mexico before and after NAFTA," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 543-565, December.
- Volker Grossmann, 1999. "Lohnungleichheit in den USA, Arbeitslosigkeit in Europa: Wirklich zwei Seiten derselben Medaille?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 25(4), pages 423-448.
- Gustavo Gonzaga & Beatriz Muriel & Cristina Terra, 2005. "Abertura Comercial, Desigualdade Salarial E Sindicalização," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 073, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2012.
"Wages in a Factor Proportions Model with Energy Input,"
Auburn Economics Working Paper Series
auwp2012-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2014. "Wages in a factor proportions model with energy input," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 495-501.
- Gundlach, Erich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1997. "Labor markets in the global economy: How to prevent rising wage gaps and unemployment," Kiel Discussion Papers 305, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jorge Saba Arbache, 2001. "Trade Liberalisation and Labor Markets in Developing Countries: Theory and Evidence," Studies in Economics 0112, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2011. "To integrate with a high- or low-wage country: That is the question," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 792-799, October.
- Lee, Chinkook & Hanson, Kenneth, 1997. "The Factor Content of U.S. Trade: An Explanation for the Widening Wage Gap?," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35781, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rassekh, Farhad, 2010. "Is Stolper-Samuelson dangerous and FPE a failure?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 555-561, October.
- Nuno Torres & Óscar Afonso & Isabel Soares, 2013. "Manufacturing skill-biased wage inequality, natural resources and institutions," CEF.UP Working Papers 1303, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hübler, Olaf & Meyer, Wolfgang, 2000. "Industrial Relations and the Wage Differentials between Skilled and Unskilled Blue-Collar Workers within Establishments: An Empirical Analysis with Data of Manufacturing Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Manasse & Luca Stanca, 2002. "Working on the Train: Technology, Trade and Wages in Italian Manufacturing," Working Papers 61, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2002.
- Nico Voigtlaender, 2009. "Many Sectors Meet More Skills: Intersectoral Linkages and the Skill Bias of Technology," 2009 Meeting Papers 1136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rafael Camargo de Pauli & Luciano Nakabashi & Armando Vaz Sampaio, 2010. "As fontes da determinação da escolaridade dos trabalhadores da indústria de transformação brasileira," Working Papers 0098, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Óscar Afonso & Álvaro Aguiar, 2005. "Price-Channel Effects of North-South Trade on the Direction of Technological Knowledge and Wage Inequality," FEP Working Papers 170, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kevin M. Murphy & W. Craig Riddell & Paul M. Romer, 1998. "Wages, Skills, and Technology in the United States and Canada," NBER Working Papers 6638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.