Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann Harrison, 2007. "Globalization and Poverty," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number harr06-1, January.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1981. "Trade and factor movements with three factors and two goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 177-182.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Levinsohn, James, 1995.
"International trade theory: The evidence,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1339-1394
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, E. & Levingsohn, J., 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," Working Papers 368, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Chang, Winston W, 1979. "Some Theorems of Trade and General Equilibrium with Many Goods and Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 709-726, May.
- Alfred Tovias, 1982. "Testing Factor Price Equalization in the EEC," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 375-388, June.
- Hyeongwoo Kim, 2013.
"Generalized impulse response analysis: General or Extreme?,"
EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios,
Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 10(2), pages 135-141, Julio - D.
- Hyeongwoo, Kim, 2009. "Generalized Impulse Response Analysis: General or Extreme?," MPRA Paper 17014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyeongwoo Kim, 2012. "Generalized Impulse Response Analysis: General or Extreme?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Copeland, Cassandra & Thompson, Henry, 2008. "Lost protection and wages: Some time series evidence for the US," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 603-606, October.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Mokhtari, Manouchehr & Rassekh, Farhad, 1989. "The Tendency towards Factor Price Equalization among OECD Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 636-642, November.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, April.
- Harris, R. I. D., 1992. "Testing for unit roots using the augmented Dickey-Fuller test : Some issues relating to the size, power and the lag structure of the test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 381-386, April.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 2001.
"LAG Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1519-1554, November.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 1997. "Lag Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2002.
"Applied general equilibrium analysis of agricultural and resource policies,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1373-1419
- Thomas W. Hertel, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural and Resource Policies," GTAP Working Papers 297, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Henry Thompson, 1985. "Complementarity in a Simple General Equilibrium Production Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 616-621, August.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1996. "Wage Inequality from International Competition and Technological Change: Theory and Country Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 309-314, May.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1996.
"Cointegration and speed of convergence to equilibrium,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 117-143.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1993. "Cointegration and Speed of Convergence to Equilibrium," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9311, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Henry Thompson, 2010. "Wages in a factor proportions time series model of the US," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 241-256.
- Hans J. Gremmen, 1985. "Testing The Factor Price Equalization Theorem in the EC: An Alternative Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 277-286, March.
- Hall, Alastair R, 1994. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series with Pretest Data-Based Model Selection," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 461-470, October.
- Donald R. Davis & Prachi Mishra, 2007. "Stolper-Samuelson Is Dead: And Other Crimes of Both Theory and Data," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 87-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rassekh, Farhad & Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Adjustment in General Equilibrium: Some Industrial Evidence," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 20-31, February.
- Jon Ford & Henry Thompson, 1997. "Global Sensitivity of Neoclassical and Factor Proportions Models to Production Technology," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 61-74.
More about this item
KeywordsWage; Factor Proportions; Structural Vector Autoregression; Impulse Response Functions;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .