Adjustment in General Equilibrium: Some Industrial Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillo, Maria Dolores & Perez-Sebastian, Fidel, 2007.
"The curse and blessing of fixed specific factors in small-open economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 58-78, January.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián & María Dolores Guilló Fuentes, 2003. "The Curse And Blessing Of Fixed Specific Factors In Small-Open Economies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-36, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Akay, Gokhan H., 2012. "Trade and factor returns: Empirical evidence from U.S. economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 77-86.
- Nevin Cavusoglu & Bruce Elmslie, 2005. "The Chain Version of Comparative Advantage: An Empirical Investigation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(3), pages 404-421, October.
- Gokhan Akay, 2009. "Trade, wages, and the specific factors model: empirical evidence from manufacturing industries in Ghana," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 47-55, February.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2014.
"Wages in a factor proportions model with energy input,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 495-501.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Wages in a Factor Proportions Model with Energy Input," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Sebastian Benz & Mario Larch & Markus Zimmer, 2014. "The structure of the German economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(27), pages 3274-3283, September.
- Kang, Myeongjoo & Malki, Mostafa & Rassekh, Farhad & Thompson, Henry, 2007. "Empirical factor abundance with many factors and countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 287-299.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 17798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo, 2003. "Does The Stolper-Samuelson Theorem Hold With Less Trade Distortion?: A Computable General Equilibrium," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22173, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:5:y:1997:i:1:p:20-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.