Protection and the Determinants of Household Income in Tanzania 1991 – 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Girma, Sourafel, 2000. "A quasi-differencing approach to dynamic modelling from a time series of independent cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 365-383, October.
- Ann Harrison, 2007. "Globalization and Poverty," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number harr06-1, April.
- Dominique van de Walle & Dorothyjean Cratty, 2004.
"Is the emerging non-farm market economy the route out of poverty in Vietnam?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(2), pages 237-274, June.
- Van der Walle, Dominique & Cratty, Dorothyjean, 2003. "Is the emerging nonfarm market economy the route out of poverty in Vietnam?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2950, The World Bank.
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002.
"Estimating the poverty impacts of trade liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2790, The World Bank.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002. "Estimating the Poverty Impacts of Trade Liberalization," GTAP Working Papers 1163, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ariel Barraud & German Calfat, 2008.
"Poverty Effects from Trade Liberalisation in Argentina,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 365-383.
- Barraud, Ariel A. & Calfat, Germán, 2005. "Poverty effects from trade liberalisation in Argentina," IOB Discussion Papers 2005.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Barraud, Ariel & Calfat, Germán, 2006. "Poverty effects from trade liberalisation in Argentina," IOB Working Papers 2006.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Edmonds, Eric V., 2008. "Child Labor," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1993. "Identification and estimation of dynamic models with a time series of repeated cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 99-123, September.
- McKenzie, D.J.David J., 2004. "Asymptotic theory for heterogeneous dynamic pseudo-panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 235-262, June.
- Mª Dolores Collado, 1998. "Estimating binary choice models from cohort data," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(2), pages 259-276, May.
- Vincent Leyaro & Oliver Morrissey & Trudy Owens, "undated". "Food Price Changes and Consumer Welfare in Tanzania 1991 – 2007," Discussion Papers 10/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Nicita, Alessandro, 2004. "Who benefited from trade liberalization in Mexico? Measuring the effects on household welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3265, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold Income; Sector Tariffs; Education; Tanzania.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcre:10/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenotuk.html .