A quasi-differencing approach to dynamic modelling from a time series of independent cross-sections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Costas Meghir, 1994.
"Consumer Demand and the Life-Cycle Allocation of Household Expenditures,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 57-80.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Costas Meghir, 1993. "Consumer demand and the life-cycle allocation of household expenditures," IFS Working Papers W93/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1993. "Identification and estimation of dynamic models with a time series of repeated cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 99-123, September.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolores Collado, M., 1997. "Estimating dynamic models from time series of independent cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 37-62.
- Frees, Edward W., 1995. "Assessing cross-sectional correlation in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 393-414, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jhon James Mora & Juan Muro, 2012.
"Persistence of informality in a developing country,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS
009593, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Juan Muro & Jhon James Mora, 2015. "Persistence of informality in a developing country," OBEGEF Working Papers 042, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Charles Ackah, & Oliver Morrissey, & Simon Appleton, "undated". "Who Gains from Trade Protection in Ghana? A Household-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers 07/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- World Bank, 2016. "Tunisia Poverty Assessment 2015," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24410, The World Bank.
- Verbeek, Marno & Vella, Francis, 2005.
"Estimating dynamic models from repeated cross-sections,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Vella, F., 2000. "Estimating Dynamic Models from Repeated Cross-Sections," Discussion Paper 2000-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Vella, F., 2002. "Estimating dynamic models from repeated cross-sections," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-05, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Song, 2006. "Unbalanced panel data: A survey," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 493-523, October.
- Jose Cuesta & Hugo Ñopo & Georgina Pizzolitto, 2011.
"Using Pseudo‐Panels To Measure Income Mobility In Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(2), pages 224-246, June.
- Hugo Ñopo & Giorgina Pizzolitto & José Cuesta, 2007. "Using Pseudo-Panels to Measure Income Mobility in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4557, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cuesta, Jose & Nopo, Hugo R. & Pizzolitto, Georgina, 2011. "Using Pseudo-Panels to Measure Income Mobility in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hugo Ñopo & Giorgina Pizzolitto & José Cuesta, 2007. "Usando pseudopaneles para medir la movilidad del ingreso en América," Research Department Publications 4558, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Vincent Leyaro & Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "Protection and the Determinants of Household Income in Tanzania 1991 – 2007," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe, 2015. "Long-run effects of democracy on income inequality : evidence from repeated cross-sections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7153, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:labour:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:59-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inoue, Atsushi, 2008. "Efficient estimation and inference in linear pseudo-panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 449-466, January.
- Hong Liu & Wei Tan, 2009. "The Effect of Anti-Smoking Media Campaign on Smoking Behavior: The California Experience," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 29-47, May.
- Zhiguo Xiao, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of Moment Condition Models with Heterogenous Populations," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 89-107, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:98:y:2000:i:2:p:365-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.