Usando pseudopaneles para medir la movilidad del ingreso en América
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeek, Marno & Vella, Francis, 2005.
"Estimating dynamic models from repeated cross-sections,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Vella, F., 2000. "Estimating Dynamic Models from Repeated Cross-Sections," Discussion Paper 2000-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Vella, F., 2002. "Estimating dynamic models from repeated cross-sections," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-05, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ana Corbacho & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano & Gabriela Inchauste, 2007.
"Argentina: Macroeconomic Crisis and Household Vulnerability ,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 92-106, February.
- Gabriela Inchauste & Ana Corbacho & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano, 2003. "Argentina; Macroeconomic Crisis and Household Vulnerability," IMF Working Papers 03/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Lillard, Lee A & Willis, Robert J, 1978. "Dynamic Aspects of Earning Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 985-1012, September.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1993. "Identification and estimation of dynamic models with a time series of repeated cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 99-123, September.
- Cristóbal Huneeus & Andrea Repetto, 2005.
"The Dynamics of Earnings in Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 12, pages 383-410
Central Bank of Chile.
- Cristóbal Huneeus & Andrea Repetto, 2004. "The Dynamics of Earnings in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 183, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Andrea Repetto & Cristobal Huneeus, 2004. "The Dynamics of Earnings in Chile," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 251, Econometric Society.
- Peter Gottschalk, 1997. "Inequality, Income Growth, and Mobility: The Basic Facts," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 21-40, Spring.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005.
"Global Income Inequality: What It Is And Why It Matters?,"
- Milanovic, Branko, 2006. "Global income inequality : what it is and why it matters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3865, The World Bank.
- Branko Milanovic, 2006. "Global Income Inequality: What It Is And Why It Matters?," Working Papers 26, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Francisca Antman & David J. McKenzie, 2007.
"Earnings Mobility and Measurement Error: A Pseudo-Panel Approach,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 125-161.
- Antman, Francisca & McKenzie, David J., 2005. "Earnings mobility and measurement error : a pseudo-panel approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3745, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, D.J.David J., 2004. "Asymptotic theory for heterogeneous dynamic pseudo-panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 235-262, June.
- Alejandro Gaviria, 2006. "Movilidad Social Y Preferencias Por Redistribución En América Latina," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003261, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Michael Grimm, 2007.
"Removing the anonymity axiom in assessing pro-poor growth,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(2), pages 179-197, August.
- Michael Grimm, 2005. "Removing the anonymity axiom in assessing pro-poor growth," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 113, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Cuesta, Jose, 2006. "The distributive consequuences of machismo: A simulation analysis of intrahousehold allocation," MPRA Paper 11243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Scott, 2000. "Mixed fortunes: A study of poverty mobility among small farm households in Chile, 1968-86," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 155-180.
- Browning, Martin & Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1985. "A Profitable Approach to Labor Supply and Commodity Demands over the Life-Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 503-543, May.
- Girma, Sourafel, 2000. "A quasi-differencing approach to dynamic modelling from a time series of independent cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 365-383, October.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Goh, Chor-ching & Kim, Dae Il, 2004. "Estimating individual vulnerability to poverty with pseudo-panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3375, The World Bank.
- Facundo Albornoz & Marta Menéndez, 2007. "Income Dynamics in Argentina During the 1990’s: ‘Mobiles’ Did Change Over Time," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(1-2), pages 21-52, January-D.
- Dolores Collado, M., 1997. "Estimating dynamic models from time series of independent cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 37-62.
- Fields, Gary S & Ok, Efe A, 1999. "Measuring Movement of Incomes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(264), pages 455-471, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .