Global Income Inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fearon, James D., 1995. "Rationalist explanations for war," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 379-414, June.
- Akerlof, George A, 1991. "Procrastination and Obedience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Albert Breton & Gianluigi Galeotti & Pierre Salmon & Ronald Wintrobe, 1995. "Nationalism and Rationality," Post-Print hal-00445587, HAL.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:03:p:567-576_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wintrobe,Ronald, 1998. "The Political Economy of Dictatorship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521583299, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2012. "The fireman and the architect," Chapters,in: What’s Right with Macroeconomics?, chapter 1, pages 8-32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2007. "International inequality and polarization in living standards, 1870-2000 : evidence from the Western World," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Bruno Jetin, 2009. "Le développement économique de la Thaïlande est-il socialement soutenable ?," Post-Print halshs-00531674, HAL.
- Daniele, Vittorio & Malanima, Paolo, 2016. "Trends in Mediterranean Inequalities 1950-2015," MPRA Paper 78324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berthold, Norbert & Brunner, Alexander, 2010. "Wie ungleich ist die Welt?," Discussion Paper Series 111, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2007. "Itâ€™s a Big World After All," CESifo Working Paper Series 1964, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .