Assessing cross-sectional correlation in panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1981.
"Panel Data and Unobservable Individual Effects,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1377-1398, November.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," LIDAM Reprints CORE 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E W Frees, 1993. "Short-Term Forecasting of Internal Migration," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(11), pages 1593-1606, November.
- Frees, Edward W, 1992. "Forecasting State-to-State Migration Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(2), pages 153-167, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Levent Ataünal & Ali Osman Gürbüz & Asli Aybars, 2016. "Does High Growth Create Value for Shareholders? Evidence from S&P500 Firms," European Financial and Accounting Journal, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(3), pages 25-38.
- Anjomani, Ardeshir, 2002. "Regional growth and interstate migration," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 239-265, December.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 1999. "Specification Tests in Panel Data Models Using Artificial Regressions," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 55-56, pages 277-297.
- Akarim, Yasemin Deniz & Sevim, Serafettin, 2013. "The impact of mean reversion model on portfolio investment strategies: Empirical evidence from emerging markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 453-459.
- Lacheheb, Miloud & Med Nor, Norashidah & Baloch, Imdadullah, 2014. "Health Expenditure, education and Economic Growth in MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 60388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George E. Halkos & Michael L. Polemis, 2017. "Does Financial Development Affect Environmental Degradation? Evidence from the OECD Countries," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1162-1180, December.
- Erling Häggström, 2002. "Properties of Honda’s test of random individual effects in non-linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 177-196, April.
- Hubbard, R. Glenn & Palia, Darius, 1995.
"Executive pay and performance Evidence from the U.S. banking industry,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 105-130, September.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Darius Palia, 1994. "Executive Pay and Performance: Evidence from the U.S. Banking Industry," NBER Working Papers 4704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Croissant, Yves & Millo, Giovanni, 2008. "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i02).
- Geoffrey Shuetrim & Philip Lowe & Steve Morling, 1993. "The Determinants of Corporate Leverage: A Panel Data Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9313, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Lu, Xun & Su, Liangjun, 2020. "Determining individual or time effects in panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 60-83.
- Edward C. Norton & Courtney Harold Van Houtven & Richard C. Lindrooth & Sharon‐Lise T. Normand & Barbara Dickey, 2002. "Does prospective payment reduce inpatient length of stay?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 377-387, July.
- Maani, Sholeh A. & Wang, Xingang & Rogers, Alan, 2015. "Network Effects, Ethnic Capital and Immigrants' Earnings Assimilation: Evidence from a Spatial, Hausman-Taylor Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 9308, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dong, Xiao-yuan & Putterman, Louis, 1997. "Productivity and Organization in China's Rural Industries: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 181-201, April.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, 2006. "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002335, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Chen, Jing & Yue, Rongxian & Wu, Jianhong, 2020. "Testing for individual and time effects in the two-way error component model with time-invariant regressors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 216-229.
- Richa Shukla, 2020. "Market Structure, Entry Barriers, and Firms’ R&D Intensity: Panel Data Evidence from Electronics Goods Sector in India," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 115-137, March.
- Torbica, Aleksandra & Calciolari, Stefano & Fattore, Giovanni, 2015. "Does informal care impact utilization of healthcare services? Evidence from a longitudinal study of stroke patients," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 29-38.
- Chang, Shun-Chiao & Lin, Chi-Feng & Yeh, Ta-Chun & Chang, Chun-Wei, 2019. "Determinants of the performance of traditional Chinese medicine clinics in Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(4), pages 379-387.
- Schorr, A. & Lips, M., 2018. "Influence of milk yield on profitability a quantile regression analysis," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277000, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:69:y:1995:i:2:p:393-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.