Trade and factor movements with three factors and two goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2018. "Factor endowment--commodity output relationships in a three-factor two-good general equilibrium trade model: Further analysis," Papers 1805.06129, arXiv.org.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Deriving the factor endowment-commodity output relationship for Thailand (1920-1929) using a three-factor two-good model," MPRA Paper 69654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1984. "Factor trade and goods trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 365-378, May.
- Henry Thompson, 2010. "The Stolper-Samuelson Box," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 40 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Economy-wide substitution and Rybczynski sign pattern in a three-factor two-good model: Further analysis," MPRA Paper 67864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 2009. "Factor Supply Changes in Small Open Economies: Rybczynski Derivatives under Increasing Marginal Costs," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 9-20, Spring.
- Hikari Ban, 2010. "Factor Substitution and Relative Factor Prices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 562-573, August.
- Henry Thompson, 2016. "Tariffs and Wages in Trade Theory," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 399-405, May.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 17798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eor Myong-Keun & Ardeshir Dalal, 1999. "Income Redistribution Effects in the Presence of Region-Specific Factors," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 37-49.
- Henry Thompson, 1994. "Do oil tariffs lower wages?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 191-202, March.
- Henry Thompson, 1995. "Free trade and income redistribution in some developing and newly industrialized countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Zafar Mahmood, 1991. "Emigration and Wages in an Open Economy: Some Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 243-262.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Economy-wide substitution and Rybczynski sign pattern in a three-factor two-good model," MPRA Paper 67863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Sinnott, Richard, 2006.
"The determinants of individual attitudes towards immigration,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 838-861, December.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Richard Sinnott, 2004. "The Determinants of Individual Attitudes Towards Immigration," Trinity Economics Papers 20042, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2014.
"Wages in a factor proportions model with energy input,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 495-501.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Wages in a Factor Proportions Model with Energy Input," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2005. "Immigration vs. outsourcing: Effects on labor markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 105-114.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2017. "The energy price - commodity output relationship and the commodity price - commodity output relationship in a three-factor, two-good general equilibrium trade model with imported energy," Papers 1711.10096, arXiv.org.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2017. "Factor endowment -- commodity output relationships in a three-factor, two-good general equilibrium trade model," Papers 1711.11429, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:7:y:1981:i:2:p:177-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.