In: International Economics Global Markets and International Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Baoping, 2018. "World Equalized Factor Price and Integrated World Trade Space," MPRA Paper 92503, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2019.
- Osei-Agyeman & Ofori Boadu, Yeboah Victor & Thompson, Henry, 2012. "US Pork and China Trade in a Specific Factors Model," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), pages 1-7.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 17798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2018. "Deriving the factor endowment--commodity output relationship for Thailand (1920-1927) using a three-factor two-good general equilibrium trade model," Papers 1810.04819, arXiv.org.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2017. "Factor endowment -- commodity output relationships in a three-factor, two-good general equilibrium trade model," Papers 1711.11429, arXiv.org.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2018. "Factor endowment--commodity output relationships in a three-factor two-good general equilibrium trade model: Further analysis," Papers 1805.06129, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- Gabriele Cappelli & Emanuele Felice & Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Daniel Tirado, 2018. "Still a long way to go: decomposing income inequality across Italy’s regions, 1871 – 2011," Working Papers 0123, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Leamer, Edward E. & Levinsohn, James, 1995.
"International trade theory: The evidence,"
Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1339-1394,
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, E. & Levingsohn, J., 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," Working Papers 368, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Economy-wide substitution and Rybczynski sign pattern in a three-factor two-good model: Further analysis," MPRA Paper 67864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guo, Baoping, 2019. "World Equivalent Factor Endowments Determine Local Factor Rewards When Countries Have Different Productivities," MPRA Paper 94004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakada, Yoshiaki, 2015. "Economy-wide substitution and Rybczynski sign pattern in a three-factor two-good model," MPRA Paper 67863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guo, Baoping, 2019. "The Simplest Factor Price Non-Equalization When Countries Have Different Productivities," MPRA Paper 95015, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2019.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxvi:y:2019:i:1(618):p:159-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Malik, Mostafa & Thompson, Henry, 2004. "Ftaa And North Carolina: Income Redistribution Across Labor Groups," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20380, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Guo, Baoping, 2017. "World Resources Determine World Prices," MPRA Paper 91095, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Dec 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational; Economics; Trade; International Finance; Exchange Rates; Balance of Payments; Quotas; Trade Balance; Comparative Advantage; Tariffs;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789812386212_0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.