Testing for unit roots using the augmented Dickey-Fuller test : Some issues relating to the size, power and the lag structure of the test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamayo, Adrian, 2016. "Determining Statistical Pattern on the Drug-Related Killing in Philippines Using ARIMA and Poisson Techniques," MPRA Paper 72518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Robert Reed, 2015. "Testing For Unit Roots With Cointegrated Data," Working Papers in Economics 15/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Moh, Young-Kyu, 2010.
"A century of purchasing power parity confirmed: The role of nonlinearity,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1398-1405, November.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Moh, Young-Kyu, 2009. "A Century of Purchasing Power Parity Confirmed: The Role of Nonlinearity," MPRA Paper 17488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strauß, Hubert, 2002. "Multivariate Cointegration Analysis of Aggregate Exports: Empirical Evidence for the United States, Canada, and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1101, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- W. Robert Reed, 2014. "Unit Root Tests, Size Distortions, and Cointegrated Data," Working Papers in Economics 14/28, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Shu-Ling Chen & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2011.
"Nonlinear Mean Reversion across National Stock Markets: Evidence from Emerging Asian Markets,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 239-250.
- Chen, Shu-Ling & Kim, Hyeongwoo, 2008. "Nonlinear Mean Reversion across National Stock Markets: Evidence from Emerging Asian Markets," MPRA Paper 18680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2009.
- Montañés, Antonio & Reyes, Marcelo, 2000. "Structural breaks, unit roots and methods for removing the autocorrelation pattern," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 401-409, July.
- Cheng, Ka Ming & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "The Exchange Rate and US Tourism Balance of Trade," MPRA Paper 18318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ka Ming Cheng & Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2011. "The US Tourism Trade Balance and Exchange Rate Shock," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-12, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Schlitzer, Giuseppe, 1995. "Testing the stationarity of economic time series: further Monte Carlo evidence," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 125-144, June.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2014.
"Wages in a factor proportions model with energy input,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 495-501.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Wages in a Factor Proportions Model with Energy Input," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Hari S. Luitel & Gerry J. Mahar, 2016. "Algebra of Integrated Time Series: Evidence from Unit Root Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(2), pages 199-209, May.
- Wang, Xi & Bao, Si & Chen, Jingchao, 2017. "High-frequency stock linkage and multi-dimensional stationary processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 70-83.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 17798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Robert Reed, 2016. "Univariate Unit Root Tests Perform Poorly When Data Are Cointegrated," Working Papers in Economics 16/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:29:y:2009:i:1:a:2693 is not listed on IDEAS
- S Cook, 2001. "Finite-sample critical values of the Augmented Dickey-Fuller statistic: a note on lag order," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 6(2), pages 31-46, September.
- Burke, S. P., 1996. "Data-dependent selection of the lag truncation parameter in unit root tests of the Phillips-Perron type," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 315-321, March.
- Peter Farkas & Laszlo Matyas, 2015. "Testing for Unit Roots in Panel Data with Boundary Crossing Counts," CEU Working Papers 2015_5, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 03 Nov 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:38:y:1992:i:4:p:381-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.