Testing The Factor Price Equalization Theorem in the EC: An Alternative Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vachudova, Milada Anna, 2005. "Europe Undivided: Democracy, Leverage, and Integration After Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241194.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:535-544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farhad Rassekh, 1993. "International trade and the relative dispersion of industrial wages and production techniques in 14 OECD countries, 1970–1985," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 325-344, September.
- Bruce Elmslie & William Milberg, 1992. "International trade and factor intensity uniformity: An empirical assessment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 464-486, September.
- Persyn, Damiaan, 2008. "Trade as a Wage Disciplining Device," IZA Discussion Papers 3786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 17798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2014.
"Wages in a factor proportions model with energy input,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 495-501.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Wages in a Factor Proportions Model with Energy Input," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:23:y:1985:i:3:p:277-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.