Citations for "Beyond the Natural Rate Hypothesis"
by Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Summers, Lawrence H
- Gábor R., István, 1997.
"Belső versus foglalkozási munkaerőpiac - a posztszocialista átalakulás elhanyagolt dimenziója
[Internal counter-employment labour market - a neglected dimension of post-socialist transformation]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 457-473.
- Harrison, Sharon G. & Weder, Mark, 2002. "Tracing externalities as sources of indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 851-867, May.
- Özge Senay, . "Disinflation Dynamics in an Open Economy General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 98/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ouyang, Ming & Zhou, Dongsheng & Zhou, Nan, 2002. "Estimating marketing persistence on sales of consumer durables in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 337-342, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2002:i:2:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kienzler & Kai D. Schmid, 2014.
"Hysteresis in Potential Output and Monetary Policy,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(4), pages 371-396, 09.
- Kienzler, Daniel & Schmid, Kai D., 2013. "Hysteresis in Potential Output and Monetary Policy," Working Papers on Finance 1328, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Laurence Ball, 2000.
"Near-Rationality and Inflation in Two Monetary Regimes,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
435, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Laurence Ball, 2000. "Near-rationality and inflation in two monetary regimes," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Laurence Ball, 2000. "Near-Rationality and Inflation in Two Monetary Regimes," NBER Working Papers 7988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1988.
"The Persistence and Indeterminacy of Unemployment in Search Equilibrium,"
810, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1989. " The Persistence and Indeterminancy of Unemployment in Search Equilibrium," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 347-70.
- Daniel Kienzler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2013.
"Monetary Policy and Hysteresis in Potential Output,"
IMK Working Paper
116-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kienzler, Daniel & Schmid, Kai Daniel, 2013. "Monetary policy and hysteresis in potential output," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 55, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "The Measurement of Persistence and Hysteresis in Aggregate Unemployment," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0311002, EconWPA.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2008.
"Fiscal policy in the macroeconomic policy mix: A Critique of the New Consensus Model and a comparison of macroeconomic policies in France, Germany, the UK and Sweden from a Post-Keynesian perspective,"
IMK Working Paper
03-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2011. "Fiscal Policy in the Macroeconomic Policy Mix: A Critique of the New Consensus Model and a Comparison of Macroeconomic Policies in France, Germany, the UK and Sweden from a Post-Keynesian Perspective," Chapters, in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 12 Edward Elgar.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006.
"Is the NAIRU theory a Monetarist, New Keynesian, Post Keynesian or a Marxist theory?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp096, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2008. "Is The Nairu Theory A Monetarist, New Keynesian, Post Keynesian Or A Marxist Theory?," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 479-510, 07.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 1999. "Can an Unemployment Insurance System Generate Multiple Natural Rates?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 379-387, August.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Wage gaps, hysteresis and structural unemployment: The West German labour market in the seventies and eighties," Kiel Working Papers 358, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Robert J. Waldmann, 1997. "Interpreting procyclical productivity: evidence from a cross-nation cross-industry panel," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 33-52.
- Jørgen Elmeskov, 1993. "High and Persistent Unemployment: Assessment of the Problem and Its Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Bianchi, Marco & Zoega, Gylfi, 1997. "Challenges facing natural rate theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 535-547, April.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Masaru Sasaki, 2007. "Precautionary Demand for Labor in Search Equilibrium," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-34, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Josep Lluis Carrion Silvestre & Tomas del Barrio Castro & Enrique Lopez Bazo, 2002.
"Level shifts in a panel data based unit root test. An application to the rate of unemployment,"
Working Papers in Economics
79, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Tomás del Barrio-Castro & Enrique López-Bazo, 2002. "Level shifts in a panel data based unit root test. An application to the rate of unemployment," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C5-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Raurich, Xavier & Sala, Hector & Sorolla, Valeri, 2006.
"Unemployment, Growth, And Fiscal Policy: New Insights On The Hysteresis Hypothesis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 285-316, June.
- Xabier Raurich & Hector Sala & Valeri Sorolla, 2005. "Unemployment, growth and fiscal policy: new insights on the hysteresis hypothesis," Working Papers 0502, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Xavier Raurich & Hector Sala Lorda & Valeri Sorolla, 2004. "Unemployment, growth and fiscal policy: new insights on the hysteresis hypothesis," Working Papers wpdea0404, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Raurich, Xavier & Sala, Hector & Sorolla, Valeri, 2004. "Unemployment, Growth and Fiscal Policy: New Insights on the Hysteresis Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 1127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey,"
IMK Working Paper
19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Dreger, Christian & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2007.
"A macroeconometric model for the Euro economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Micro-macro links in West Germany's unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 378, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Makoto Nirei, 2013.
"Interaction-based Foundation of Aggregate Investment Shocks,"
2013 Meeting Papers
128, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nirei, Makoto, 2013. "Interaction-based Foundation of Aggregate Investment Shocks," IIR Working Paper 13-04, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001.
"Small-system modelling of real wages, inflation, unemployment and output per capita in Italy 1970-1994,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 359-370.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon, . "Small system modelling of real wages, inflation, unemployment and output per capita in Italy 1970-1994," Working Papers 188, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michael Reutter, 2000. "Hysteresis in West German Unemployment Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series 240, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thierry Warin, 2006. "From Full Employment to the Natural Rate of Unemployment: A Survey," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0601, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil, 2002.
"Staggered wages and output dynamics under disinflation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 653-680, April.
- Ascari, G. & Rankin, N., 2000. "Staggered Wages and Output Dynamics under Disinflation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 557, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Luis Toharia, 1993. "The effects of fixed-term employment on wages: theory and evidence from Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 475-494, September.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon, 2000. "Wages, Prices, Productivity, Inflation and Unemployment in Italy 1970-1994," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0911, Econometric Society.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, .
"Government Employment and Unemployment: With One Hand Giveth, The Other Taketh,"
9709, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised May 1998.
- Jim Malley & Thomas Moutos, . "Government Employment and Unemployment: With One Hand Giveth, the Other Taketh," ICMM Discussion Papers 47, Department of Economics University of Strathclyde.
- Kandil, Magda, 2007. "The wage-price spiral: International evidence and implications," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 212-240.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1990. "Unemployment in West Germany: A survey of explanations and policy options," Kiel Working Papers 407, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Saltari, Enrico & Tilli, Riccardo, 2009. "The role and significance of endogenous firing costs in a matching model with endogenous job destruction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 799-808, October.
- J. Bradford De Long, 1990. "Interpreting Procyclical Productivity Movements: Evidence from a Cross-Nation Cross-Industry Panel," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _136, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2002. "The "Modern" View of Macroeconomics: Somo Critical Reflections," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 02-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Mizon, Grayham E., 2000. "Small system modelling of real wages, inflation, unemployment and output per capita in Italy 1970-1994," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0106, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.