Citations for "Experiments with a Decentralized Mechanism for Public Good Decisions"
by Smith, Vernon L
- Caplan, Bryan & Stringham, Edward, 2003.
"Networks, law, and the paradox of cooperation,"
26086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shogren, Jason F., 2006. "Experimental Methods and Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 969-1027 Elsevier.
- Randall Holcombe, 2009. "The behavioral foundations of Austrian economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 301-313, December.
- Josef Falkinger & Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, .
"A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods - Experimental Evidence,"
IEW - Working Papers
003, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Josef Falkinger, 2000. "A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 247-264, March.
- James Roumasset, 1988.
"Decentralization and Local Public Goods Getting the Incentives Right,"
198805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- James Roumasset, 1989. "Decentralization and Local Public Goods: Getting the Incentives Right," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 26(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Roumasset, James, 1989. "Decentralization and local public goods: getting the incentives right," MPRA Paper 17111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Veszteg, Robert F., 2007. "Choosing a common project: Experimental evidence on the multibidding mechanism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 394-411, July.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Stefan Traub, 2012.
"Public good and private good valuation for waiting time reduction: a laboratory study,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 35-57, June.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Stefan Traub, 2011. "Public Good and Private Good Valuation for Waiting, Time Reduction: A Laboratory Study," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Van Essen, Matthew J., 2008. "A Simple Supermodular Mechanism that Implements Lindahl Allocations," MPRA Paper 12781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Goetze, 1982. "A decentralized mechanism for siting hazardous waste disposal facilities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 361-370, January.
- Lotito, Gianna & Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido, 2011. "An experimental inquiry into the nature of relational goods," POLIS Working Papers 160, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Steffen Ziss, 1996. "Public good provision and the Smith Process," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 245-261, December.
- Reischmann, Andreas, 2015. "The Conditional Contribution Mechanism for the Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 0586, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey W. Bennett & M. Carter, 1993.
"Prospects For Contingent Valuation: Lessons From The South‐East Forests,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(2), pages 79-93, 08.
- Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Carter, Marc, 1993. "Prospects For Contingent Valuation: Lessons From The South-East Forests," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(02), August.
- Marks, Melanie & Croson, Rachel, 1998. "Alternative rebate rules in the provision of a threshold public good: An experimental investigation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 195-220, February.
- Christian A. Vossler & Gregory L. Poe & William D. Schulze & Kathleen Segerson, 2006. "Communication and Incentive Mechanisms Based on Group Performance: An Experimental Study of Nonpoint Pollution Control," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(4), pages 599-613, October.
- Charles Plott, 2014. "Public choice and the development of modern laboratory experimental methods in economics and political science," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 331-353, December.
- Nicholas E. Burger & Charles D. Kolstad, 2009. "Voluntary Public Goods Provision, Coalition Formation, and Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 15543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2005.
"Experimental Evidence on the Multibidding Mechanism,"
155, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Perez-Castrillo & Robert F. Veszteg, 2005. "Experimental Evidence on the Multibidding Mechanism," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 638.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Stephen Johnson & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & William Samuelson, 1987. "Can People Compute? An Experimental Test of the Life Cycle Consumption Model," NBER Working Papers 2183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Sergey Shulgin & Ilia Zatcovetzky, 2013. "Rebuilding The Democracy Of The Taxpayer," Published Papers 140, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1985. "The Assurance Problem And Conjectural Variation In Public Goods Provision," Staff Papers 13548, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Joseph Cordes & Robert Goldfarb & Harry Watson, 1986. "The relative efficiency of private and public transfers," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Spencer, Michael A. & Swallow, Stephen K. & Shogren, Jason F. & List, John A., 2009.
"Rebate rules in threshold public good provision,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 798-806, June.
- Randall, Alan, 1982. "Economic Surplus Concepts and Their Use in Benefit Cost Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(02), August.
- Reischmann, Andreas, 2015. "Conditional vs. Voluntary Contribution Mechanism – An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0587, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Jason Shogren & Thomas Crocker, 1991. "Cooperative and noncooperative protection against transferable and filterable externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 195-214, June.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "A new mechanism to implement the Lindahl equilibriums (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Dmitry Shestakov, 2013. "Democracy of "Taxation-Redistribution" and Peacetime Budget Deficit," Working Papers 0078, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Sven Fischer & Andreas Nicklisch, 2006. "Ex Interim Voting in Public Good Provision," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Gailmard, Sean & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2005. "An experimental comparison of collective choice procedures for excludable public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1361-1398, August.