Experiments with a Decentralized Mechanism for Public Good Decisions
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Holcombe, 2009. "The behavioral foundations of Austrian economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 301-313, December.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "A new mechanism to implement the Lindahl equilibriums (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- David Goetze, 1982. "A decentralized mechanism for siting hazardous waste disposal facilities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 361-370, January.
- Reischmann, Andreas, 2015. "Conditional vs. Voluntary Contribution Mechanism – An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0587, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Sánchez, Isabel, 1991. "La provision voluntaria de bienes publicos: Resultados Experimentales," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3000, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Stefan Traub, 2012.
"Public good and private good valuation for waiting time reduction: a laboratory study,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(1), pages 35-57, June.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Stefan Traub, 2011. "Public Good and Private Good Valuation for Waiting, Time Reduction: A Laboratory Study," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Cesar Martinelli & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2017. "Communication and Information in Games of Collective Decision: A Survey of Experimental Results," Working Papers 1065, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Christian A. Vossler & Gregory L. Poe & William D. Schulze & Kathleen Segerson, 2006. "Communication and Incentive Mechanisms Based on Group Performance: An Experimental Study of Nonpoint Pollution Control," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(4), pages 599-613, October.
- Bennett, Jeffrey W. & Carter, Marc, 1993.
"Prospects For Contingent Valuation: Lessons From The South-East Forests,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(02), August.
- Jeffrey W. Bennett & M. Carter, 1993. "Prospects For Contingent Valuation: Lessons From The South‐East Forests," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(2), pages 79-93, August.
- Randall, Alan, 1982. "Economic Surplus Concepts and Their Use in Benefit Cost Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(02), August.
- Spencer, Michael A. & Swallow, Stephen K. & Shogren, Jason F. & List, John A., 2009.
"Rebate rules in threshold public good provision,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 798-806, June.
- Michael A. Spencer & Stephen K. Swallow & Jason F. Shogren & John A. List, 2008. "Rebate Rules in Threshold Public Good Provision," NBER Working Papers 14559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John List & Jason Shogren & Michael Spencer & Stephen Swallow, 2008. "Rebate Rules in Threshold Public Good Provision," Artefactual Field Experiments 00476, The Field Experiments Website.
- Josef Falkinger, 2000.
"A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 247-264, March.
- Josef Falkinger & Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, "undated". "A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods - Experimental Evidence," IEW - Working Papers 003, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9342-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Sven Fischer & Andreas Nicklisch, 2006. "Ex Interim Voting in Public Good Provision," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- David Perez-Castrillo & Robert F. Veszteg, 2005.
"Experimental Evidence on the Multibidding Mechanism,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
638.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2005. "Experimental Evidence on the Multibidding Mechanism," Working Papers 155, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9409-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grolleau, Gilles & Sutan, Angela & Vranceanu, Radu, 2016.
"Do people contribute more to intra-temporal or inter-temporal public goods?,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 186-195.
- Gilles Grolleau & Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2016. "Do people contribute more to intra-temporal or inter-temporal public goods?," Post-Print hal-01594193, HAL.
- Ledyard, John O., "undated". "Public Goods: A Survey of Experimental Research," Working Papers 861, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Marks, Melanie & Croson, Rachel, 1998. "Alternative rebate rules in the provision of a threshold public good: An experimental investigation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 195-220, February.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas Palfrey, 2011. "The Free Rider Problem: a Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 1354, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- James Roumasset, 1989.
"Decentralization and Local Public Goods: Getting the Incentives Right,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 26(1), pages 1-13, June.
- James Roumasset, 1988. "Decentralization and Local Public Goods Getting the Incentives Right," Working Papers 198805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Roumasset, James, 1989. "Decentralization and local public goods: getting the incentives right," MPRA Paper 17111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas E. Burger & Charles D. Kolstad, 2009. "Voluntary Public Goods Provision, Coalition Formation, and Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 15543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shogren, Jason F., 2006. "Experimental Methods and Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 969-1027 Elsevier.
- Gailmard, Sean & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2005.
"An experimental comparison of collective choice procedures for excludable public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1361-1398, August.
- Sean Gailmard & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2002. "An Experimental Comparison of Collective Choice Procedures for Excludable Public Goods," Working Papers 0214, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1985. "The Assurance Problem And Conjectural Variation In Public Goods Provision," Staff Papers 13548, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jason Shogren & Thomas Crocker, 1991. "Cooperative and noncooperative protection against transferable and filterable externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 195-214, June.
- Stephen Johnson & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & William Samuelson, 1987. "Can People Compute? An Experimental Test of the Life Cycle Consumption Model," NBER Working Papers 2183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Veszteg, Robert F., 2007. "Choosing a common project: Experimental evidence on the multibidding mechanism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 394-411, July.
- Van Essen, Matthew J., 2008. "A Simple Supermodular Mechanism that Implements Lindahl Allocations," MPRA Paper 12781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steffen Ziss, 1996. "Public good provision and the Smith Process," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 245-261, December.
- Reischmann, Andreas, 2016. "Conditional Contribution Mechanisms for the Provision of Public Goods in Dynamic Settings - Theory and Experimental Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145613, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bryan Caplan & Edward Stringham, 2003. "Networks, Law, and the Paradox of Cooperation," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 309-326, December.
- Charles Plott, 2014. "Public choice and the development of modern laboratory experimental methods in economics and political science," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 331-353, December.
- Johannes G. Jaspersen, 2016. "Hypothetical Surveys And Experimental Studies Of Insurance Demand: A Review," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(1), pages 217-255, January.
- Reischmann, Andreas, 2015. "The Conditional Contribution Mechanism for the Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 0586, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Lotito, Gianna & Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido, 2011. "An experimental inquiry into the nature of relational goods," POLIS Working Papers 160, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Barlagne, Carla & Bazoche, Pascale & Thomas, Alban & Ozier-Lafontaine, Harry & Causeret, François & Blazy, Jean-Marc, 2015. "Promoting local foods in small island states: The role of information policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 62-72.
- Joseph Cordes & Robert Goldfarb & Harry Watson, 1986. "The relative efficiency of private and public transfers," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 29-45, January.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9146-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Dmitry Shestakov, 2013. "Democracy of "Taxation-Redistribution" and Peacetime Budget Deficit," Working Papers 0078, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Palfrey, Thomas & Rosenthal, Howard & Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "How cheap talk enhances efficiency in threshold public goods games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 234-259.