Cooperative and noncooperative protection against transferable and filterable externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sterner, Thomas, 1990. "An international tax on pollution and natural resource depletion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 300-302, April.
- Jason F. Shogren, 1990.
"Impact of Self-Protection and Self-Insurance on Individual Response to Risk, The,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
90-wp53, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Shogren, Jason F., 1990. "Impact of Self-Protection and Self-Insurance on Individual Response to Risk (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 297, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas D. Crocker & Jason F. Shogren, 1990. "Ex Ante Valuation of Atmospheric Visibility," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-wp56, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-955, December.
- V. Kerry Smith & William H. Desvousges & F. Reed Johnson & Ann Fisher, 1990. "Can public information programs affect risk perceptions?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 41-59.
- Shogren, Jason F & Baik, Kyung H, 1992. "Favorites and Underdogs: Strategic Behavior in an Experimental Contest," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 191-205, September.
- Shogren, Jason F, 1990. "The Impact of Self-protection and Self-insurance on Individual Response to Risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 191-204, June.
- Smith, V Kerry & Desvousges, William H, 1987. "An Empirical Analysis of the Economic Value of Risk Changes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 89-114, February.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Shogren, Jason F., 1989. "Political Economy of Government Regulation (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 294, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bird, Peter J. W. N., 1987. "The transferability and depletability of externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 54-57, March.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1987. "Strategic Behavior in Contests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 891-898, December.
- Sandler, Todd & Lapan, Harvey E., 1988. "The Calculus of Dissent: An Analysis of Terrorists' Choice of Targets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10818, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shogren, Jason F & Baik, Kyung H, 1991. "Reexamining Efficient Rent-Seeking in Laboratory Markets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 69-79, February.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1980. "Experiments with a Decentralized Mechanism for Public Good Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 584-599, September.
- Lave, Lester B, 1982. "Mitigating Strategies for Carbon Dioxide Problems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 257-261, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Antoci, 2005. "Environmental Resources Depletion and Interplay Between Negative and Positive Externalities in a Growth Model," Working Papers 2005.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anthony Heyes, 2001. "A Note on Defensive Expenditures: Harmonised Law, Diverse Results," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(3), pages 257-266, July.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:02:n:s2382624x16500338 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-protection; externality; transferability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:1:y:1991:i:2:p:195-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.