The transferability and depletability of externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
- Joan Pasqual & Emilio Padilla, 2006.
"Environmental Management Problems, Future Generations And Social Decisions,"
The IUP Journal of Public Finance,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 15-59, August.
- Joan Pasqual & Emilio Padilla, 2005. "Environmental management problems, future generations and social decisions," Working Papers wpdea0502, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone, 2012. "Preserving or escaping? On the welfare effects of environmental self-protective choices," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 248-254.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone, 2010. "Preserving or escaping? On the welfare effects of environmental self-protective choices," MPRA Paper 22580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Shogren & Thomas Crocker, 1991. "Cooperative and noncooperative protection against transferable and filterable externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 195-214, June.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, 2009. "Controlling externalities in the presence of rent seeking," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/111, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Antoci, Angelo, 2009. "Environmental degradation as engine of undesirable economic growth via self-protection consumption choices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1385-1397, March.
- Angelo Antoci, 2005. "Environmental Resources Depletion and Interplay Between Negative and Positive Externalities in a Growth Model," Working Papers 2005.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Travis Warziniack & David Finnoff & Jonathan Bossenbroek & Jason Shogren & David Lodge, 2011. "Stepping Stones for Biological Invasion: A Bioeconomic Model of Transferable Risk," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Warziniack, Travis & Finnoff, David C. & Bossenbroek, Jonathan & Shogren, Jason F. & Lodge, David, 2010. "Stepping stones for biological invasion: A bioeconomic model of transferable risk," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lars Hansen, 2002. "Shiftable Externalities: A Market Solution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(3), pages 221-239, March.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Indeterminacy, bifurcations and chaos in an overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 13750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:14:y:1987:i:1:p:54-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed