Afterlife: Who Takes Heart for Restart?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Everett, Jim & Watson, John, 1998. "Small Business Failure and External Risk Factors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 371-390, December.
- Almus, Matthias & Engel, Dirk & Prantl, Susanne, 2000. "The Mannheim Foundation Panels of the Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW)," ZEW Dokumentationen 00-02, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- P. A. Geroski & José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 2010.
"Founding conditions and the survival of new firms,"
Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 510-529, May.
- Pedro Portugal & P.A. Geroski & José Mata, 2003. "Founding Conditions and the Survival of New Firms," Working Papers w200301, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- P.A. Geroski & José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 2007. "Founding Conditions and the Survival of New Firms," DRUID Working Papers 07-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ronstadt, Robert, 1986. "Exit, stage left why entrepreneurs end their entrepreneurial careers before retirement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 323-338.
- Prantl, Susanne, 2003. "Bankruptcy and Voluntary Liquidation: Evidence for New Firms in East and West Germany after Unification," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-72, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike, 1998. "Novice, portfolio, and serial founders: are they different?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 173-204, May.
- Veall, Michael R & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1996. "Pseudo-R-[superscript 2] Measures for Some Common Limited Dependent Variable Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 241-259, September.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1999. "Survival of the Fittest? An Analysis of Self-Employment Duration in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 140-155, March.
- Paul Westhead & Deniz Ucbasaran & Mike Wright & Martin Binks, 2005. "Novice, Serial and Portfolio Entrepreneur Behaviour and Contributions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 109-132, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metzger, Georg, 2006. "Once bitten, twice shy? The performance of entrepreneurial restarts," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-083, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Furdas, Marina & Kohn, Karsten, 2010. "What's the Difference?! Gender, Personality, and the Propensity to Start a Business," IZA Discussion Papers 4778, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Wyrwich & Michael Stuetzer & Rolf Sternberg, 2016.
"Entrepreneurial role models, fear of failure, and institutional approval of entrepreneurship: a tale of two regions,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 467-492, March.
- Wyrwich, Michael & Stuetzer, Michael & Sternberg, Rolf, 2016. "Entrepreneurial role models, fear of failure, and institutional approval of entrepreneurship: A tale of two regions," MPRA Paper 74241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Richstein, Robert, 2020.
"Start-up subsidies: Does the policy instrument matter?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Hanna Hottenrott & Robert Richstein, 2019. "Start-up Subsidies: Does the Policy Instrument Matter?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-23, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Business Failure; Restart; Second Chance;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:4622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.