Lost in transition: labour market entry sequences of school leavers in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel H. Levine, 2000. "But What Have You Done for Us Lately?," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 29(1), pages 34-40, August.
- Marsden, David, 1999. "A Theory of Employment Systems: Micro-Foundations of Societal Diversity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294221.
- Wolfgang Franz & Joachim Inkmann & Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Zimmermann, 1997.
"Young and Out in Germany: On the Youths' Chances of Labor Market Entrance in Germany,"
NBER Working Papers
6212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Inkmann, Joachim & Pohlmeier, Winfried & Zimmermann, Volker, 1997. "Young and out in Germany: On the youths' chances of labor market entrance in Germany," Discussion Papers 40, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Wil Dijkstra & Toon Taris, 1995. "Measuring the Agreement between Sequences," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 24(2), pages 214-231, November.
- Schmid, Günther, 1998. "Transitional labour markets: A new European employment strategy," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 98-206, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Andrew Abbott & Angela Tsay, 2000. "Sequence Analysis and Optimal Matching Methods in Sociology," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 29(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Andrew Abbott, 2000. "Reply to Levine and Wu," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 29(1), pages 65-76, August.
- Steffen Hillmert, 2002. "Labour Market Integration and Institutions: An Anglo-german Comparison," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 16(4), pages 675-701, December.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
- Markus Gangl, 2002. "Changing Labour Markets and Early Career Outcomes: Labour Market Entry in Europe Over the Past Decade," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 16(1), pages 67-90, March.
- Duncan McVicar & Michael Anyadike-Danes, 2002. "Predicting successful and unsuccessful transitions from school to work by using sequence methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(2), pages 317-334.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzblpe:spi2006111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .