Changing Labour Markets and Early Career Outcomes: Labour Market Entry in Europe Over the Past Decade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Sironi, 2018.
"Economic Conditions of Young Adults Before and After the Great Recession,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 103-116, March.
- Maria Sironi, 2017. "Economic Conditions of Young Adults Before and After the Great Recession," LIS Working papers 716, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Cörvers, F. & Heijke, J.A.M. & Kriechel, B. & Pfeifer, H., 2011.
"High and steady or low and rising? : life cycle earnings patterns in vocational and general education,"
042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- CÃ¶rvers Frank & Heijke Hans & Kriechel Ben & Pfeifer Harald, 2011. "High and steady or low and rising? Life-cycle earnings patterns in vocational and general education," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Brzinsky-Fay, Christian, 2006. "Lost in transition: labour market entry sequences of school leavers in Europe," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-111, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Anker, Richard, & Melkas, Helinä. & Korten, Ailsa., 2003. "Gender-based occupational segregation in the 1990s," ILO Working Papers 993665943402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:366594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Werner Eichhorst & Tito Boeri & Michela Braga & An de Coen & Galasso Vicenzo & Maarten Gerard & Michael J. Kendzia & Christine Mayrhuber & Jakob Louis Pedersen & Ricarda Schmidl & Nadia Steiber, 2013.
"Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers,"
WIFO, number 46988.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & Braga, Michela & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Gerard, Maarten & Kendzia, Michael J. & Mayrhuber, Christine & Pedersen, Jakob Louis & Schmidl, Ricarda & Steiber, , 2013. "Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers," IZA Research Reports 53, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:141:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-018-1877-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jlabrs:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s12651-018-0239-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fagateanu Alina-Mihaela & Nicolaescu Sergiu Ştefan & Kifor Claudiu Vasile & Mărginean Silvia, 2015. "Student Career Management – Private and Public Sector Involvement," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, Sciendo, vol. 1(1), pages 1-9, November.
More about this item
Keywordscross-national comparison; Europe; multilevel modelling; school-to-work transitions; structural change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:woemps:v:16:y:2002:i:1:p:67-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.britsoc.co.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.