A study of the labour market trajectories in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Lechner, 2002.
"Some practical issues in the evaluation of heterogeneous labour market programmes by matching methods,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(1), pages 59-82.
- Michael Lechner, 2005. "Some practical issues in the evaluation of heterogeneous labour market programmes by matching methods," Labor and Demography 0505006, EconWPA.
- Matthias Studer & Gilbert Ritschard & Alexis Gabadinho & Nicolas S. MÃ¼ller, 2011. "Discrepancy Analysis of State Sequences," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 40(3), pages 471-510, August.
- Anthony Shorrocks, 2009. "Spell incidence, spell duration and the measurement of unemployment," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(3), pages 295-310, September.
- Cees H. Elzinga, 2010. "Complexity of Categorical Time Series," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 38(3), pages 655-656, February.
- Duncan McVicar & Michael Anyadike-Danes, 2002. "Predicting successful and unsuccessful transitions from school to work by using sequence methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(2), pages 317-334.
- Daria Mendola & Annalisa Busetta & Anna Maria Milito, 2011. "Combining the intensity and sequencing of the poverty experience: a class of longitudinal poverty indices," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 174(4), pages 953-973, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAdministrative register; index; labour force status; propensity matching; sequences of states; unemployment spells.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .