Skill needs and continuing vocational training in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio, 2003. "Is Training More Frequent When Wage Compression is Higher? Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," IZA Discussion Papers 839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:iza:izadps:dp is not listed on IDEAS
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2000. "Returns to firm-provided training: evidence from French worker-firm matched data1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, January.
- repec:eme:rlepps:v:18:y:1999:i:1999:p:303-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders Stenberg, 2007.
"Comprehensive education or vocational training for the unemployed?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 42-61, April.
- Stenberg, Anders, 2005. "Comprehensive Education or Vocational Training for the Unemployed?," Umeå Economic Studies 663, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, 2005.
"Employee Training And Wage Compression In Britain,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(3), pages 321-342, June.
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, "undated". "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," Discussion Papers 04/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Almeida-Santos, Filipe & Mumford, Karen A., 2004. "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulte-Braucks, Philipp, 2013. "Von Schweden lernen: Weiterbildung gering Qualifizierter im Rahmen der kommunalen Erwachsenenbildung (Komvux)," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2013-502, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzblpe:spi2006109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .