Returns to firm-provided training: evidence from French worker-firm matched data1
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David G. Blanchflower & Lisa M. Lynch, 1994.
"Training at Work: A Comparison of U.S. and British Youths,"
in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 233-260
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Lisa M. Lynch, 1992. "Training at Work: A Comparison of U.S. and British Youths," NBER Working Papers 4037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynch, Lisa M, 1992. "Private-Sector Training and the Earnings of Young Workers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 299-312, March.
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2000.
"Continuous Training in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 2001. "Continuous training in Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2473, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pischke, J-S, 1996. "Continuous Training in Germany," Working papers 96-28, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1996. "Continuous Training in Germany," NBER Working Papers 5829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2000. "Continuous Training In Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 2428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hocquet, L, 1997. "Vocational Training and the Poaching Externality : Evidence for France," Papers 12, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Lisa M. Lynch, 1994. "Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lync94-1, Enero.
- Wim Groot & Joop Hartog & Hessel Oosterbeek, 1994. "Returns to Within-Company Schooling of Employees: The Case of the Netherlands," NBER Chapters, in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 299-308 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:7:y:2000:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.