Pensions with early retirement and without commitment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Neugart, 2009. "Pensions with early retirement and without commitment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 257-260.
References listed on IDEAS
- Breyer, Friedrich, 1994. "The political economy of intergenerational redistribution," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 61-84, May.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1999.
"Social security in theory and practice (I): Facts and political theories,"
Economics Working Papers
384, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1999. "Social Security in Theory and Practice (I): Facts and Political Theories," NBER Working Papers 7118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola, 2002. "The political economy of social security: a survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Rabe, Birgitta, 2000. "Implementation von Arbeitsmarktpoltik durch Verhandlungen: eine spieltheoretische Analyse," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 122924.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzblpe:spi2006120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.