Optimal Matching and Social Sciences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wil Dijkstra & Toon Taris, 1995. "Measuring the Agreement between Sequences," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 24(2), pages 214-231, November.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2002. "Timing, togetherness and time windfalls," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 601-623.
- Joel H. Levine, 2000. "But What Have You Done for Us Lately?," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 29(1), pages 34-40, August.
- Andrew Abbott, 2000. "Reply to Levine and Wu," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 29(1), pages 65-76, August.
- Glenn Milligan, 1980. "An examination of the effect of six types of error perturbation on fifteen clustering algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 325-342, September.
- Gershuny, Jonathan, 2000. "Changing Times: Work and Leisure in Postindustrial Society," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287872.
- Andrew Abbott, 1998. "The Causal Devolution," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 27(2), pages 148-181, November.
- Glenn Milligan, 1981. "A monte carlo study of thirty internal criterion measures for cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 187-199, June.
- Laurent Lesnard, 2004. "Schedules as sequences: a new method to analyze the use of time based on collective rhythm with an application to the work arrangements of French dual-earner couples," electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)) and The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), vol. 1(1), pages 60-84, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicentini, Francesca & Boccardelli, Paolo, 2016. "Career diversity and project performance in the Italian television industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2380-2387.
- H. Corrales-Herrero & B. Rodríguez-Prado, 2012. "Characterizing Spanish labour pathways of young people with vocational lower-secondary education," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(29), pages 3777-3792, October.
- Thomas King, 2013. "A framework for analysing social sequences," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 167-191, January.
- Paolo Lucchino & Dr Richard Dorsett, 2013. "Visualising the school-to-work transition: an analysis using optimal matching," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 414, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Helena Corrales Herrero & Beatriz Rodríguez Prado, 2011. "Characterizing Spanish Labour Pathways of young people with vocational lower-secondary education," Post-Print hal-00712379, HAL.
- Helena Corrales Herrero & Beatriz Rodríguez Prado, 2011. "El empleo a tiempo parcial entre los jóvenes: Puente o trampa," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 42, pages 677-692 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Ignace Glorieux & Ilse Laurijssen & Joeri Minnen & Theun Tienoven, 2010. "In Search of the Harried Leisure Class in Contemporary Society: Time-Use Surveys and Patterns of Leisure Time Consumption," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 163-181, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-07-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ICT-2006-07-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2006-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.