In Search of the Harried Leisure Class in Contemporary Society: Time-Use Surveys and Patterns of Leisure Time Consumption
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10603/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gershuny, Jonathan, 2005. "Busyness as the badge of honour for the new superordinate working class," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- W C Wilson, 1998. "Activity Pattern Analysis by Means of Sequence-Alignment Methods," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 30(6), pages 1017-1038, June.
- Laurent Lesnard, 2006. "Optimal Matching and Social Sciences," Working Papers 2006-01, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique, revised Jan 2006.
- Robert Goodin & James Rice & Michael Bittman & Peter Saunders, 2005. "The Time-Pressure Illusion: Discretionary Time vs. Free Time," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 43-70, 08.
- W C Wilson, 1998. "Activity pattern analysis by means of sequence-alignment methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(6), pages 1017-1038, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:163-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.