Measuring dissimilarity of geographically dispersed space–time paths
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2003. "Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 273-286, October.
- Yoram Shiftan & John Suhrbier, 2002. "The analysis of travel and emission impacts of travel demand management strategies using activity-based models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 145-168, May.
- W C Wilson, 1998. "Activity pattern analysis by means of sequence-alignment methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(6), pages 1017-1038, June.
- W C Wilson, 1998. "Activity Pattern Analysis by Means of Sequence-Alignment Methods," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(6), pages 1017-1038, June.
- Clarke Wilson, 2008. "Activity patterns in space and time: calculating representative Hagerstrand trajectories," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 485-499, July.
- Staffan Algers & Jonas Eliasson & Lars-Göran Mattsson, 2005. "Is it time to use activity-based urban transport models? A discussion of planning needs and modelling possibilities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 767-789, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:65-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.