Mental maps and travel behaviour: meanings and models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig R. Fox & Robert T. Clemen, 2005. "Subjective Probability Assessment in Decision Analysis: Partition Dependence and Bias Toward the Ignorance Prior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(9), pages 1417-1432, September.
- Tommy Gärling & Kay Axhausen, 2003. "Introduction: Habitual travel choice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Staffan Algers & Jonas Eliasson & Lars-Göran Mattsson, 2005. "Is it time to use activity-based urban transport models? A discussion of planning needs and modelling possibilities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 767-789, December.
- Diana Kusumastuti & Els Hannes & Davy Janssens & Geert Wets & Benedict Dellaert, 2010. "Scrutinizing individuals’ leisure-shopping travel decisions to appraise activity-based models of travel demand," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 647-661, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMental map; Travel behaviour; Bayesian decision network; Fuzzy cognitive map; D83 Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; R49 Other;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:14:y:2012:i:2:p:143-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.