Exploring spatial variety in patterns of activity-travel behaviour: initial results from the Toronto Travel-Activity Panel Survey (TTAPS)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kay Axhausen & Andrea Zimmermann & Stefan Schönfelder & Guido Rindsfüser & Thomas Haupt, 2002. "Observing the rhythms of daily life: A six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 95-124, May.
- Lee, Ming S. & McNally, Michael G., 2003. "On the structure of weekly activity/travel patterns," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 823-839, December.
- Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2003. "Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 273-286, October.
- Robert Schlich & Kay Axhausen, 2003. "Habitual travel behaviour: Evidence from a six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 13-36, February.
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
- Thøgersen, John, 2006. "Understanding repetitive travel mode choices in a stable context: A panel study approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 621-638, October.
- Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K., 2000. "Transport and social exclusion in London," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 195-205, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1296-:d:105760 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perchoux, Camille & Kestens, Yan & Thomas, Frédérique & Hulst, Andraea Van & Thierry, Benoit & Chaix, Basile, 2014. "Assessing patterns of spatial behavior in health studies: Their socio-demographic determinants and associations with transportation modes (the RECORD Cohort Study)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 64-73.
- Raux, Charles & Zoubir, Ayman & Geyik, Mirkan, 2017.
"Who are bike sharing schemes members and do they travel differently? The case of Lyon’s “Velo’v” scheme,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 350-363.
- Charles Raux & Ayman Zoubir & Mirkan Geyik, 2017. "Who are bike sharing schemes members and do they travel differently? The case of Lyon’s “Velo’v” scheme," Post-Print halshs-01639787, HAL.
- Heinen, Eva & Chatterjee, Kiron, 2015. "The same mode again? An exploration of mode choice variability in Great Britain using the National Travel Survey," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 266-282.
- Charles Raux & Tai-Yu Ma & Eric Cornelis, 2016. "Variability in daily activity-travel patterns: the case of a one-week travel diary," Post-Print halshs-01389479, HAL.
- Dharmowijoyo, Dimas B.E. & Susilo, Yusak O. & Karlström, Anders & Adiredja, Lili Somantri, 2015. "Collecting a multi-dimensional three-weeks household time-use and activity diary in the Bandung Metropolitan Area, Indonesia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 231-246.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2015. "Understanding time use: Daily or weekly data?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 38-57.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:716-728 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Hejun & Scott, Darren M., 2010. "Exploring day-to-day variability in time use for household members," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 609-619, October.
- Charles Raux & Ayman Zoubir, 2015. "Who are bike sharing schemes members and how they travel daily? The case of the Lyon’s “Velo’v” scheme," Working Papers halshs-01193169, HAL.
- Ravensbergen, Léa & Buliung, Ron & Wilson, Kathi & Faulkner, Guy, 2016. "“Socioeconomic inequalities in children's accessibility to food retailing: Examining the roles of mobility and time”," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 81-89.
- Dimas B. E. Dharmowijoyo & Yusak O. Susilo & Anders Karlström, 2016. "Day-to-day variability in travellers’ activity-travel patterns in the Jakarta metropolitan area," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 601-621, July.
- Md. Kamruzzaman & Tan Yigitcanlar & Jay Yang & Mohd Afzan Mohamed, 2016. "Measures of Transport-Related Social Exclusion: A Critical Review of the Literature," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-30, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial behaviour; Intra-personal variability; Intra-household activities; Weekend activity-travel behaviour; Activity spaces;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:35:y:2008:i:6:p:697-722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.