Fatigue in long-duration travel diaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kay Axhausen & Andrea Zimmermann & Stefan Schönfelder & Guido Rindsfüser & Thomas Haupt, 2002. "Observing the rhythms of daily life: A six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 95-124, May.
- Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2003. "Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 273-286, October.
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
- Cirillo, C. & Axhausen, K.W., 2006. "Evidence on the distribution of values of travel time savings from a six-week diary," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 444-457, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan U. Becker & Sönke Albers, 2016. "The limits of analyzing service quality data in public transport," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 823-842, September.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:51-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yusak Susilo & Kay Axhausen, 2014. "Repetitions in individual daily activity–travel–location patterns: a study using the Herfindahl–Hirschman Index," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 995-1011, September.
- Danalet, Antonin & Tinguely, Loïc & Lapparent, Matthieu de & Bierlaire, Michel, 2016. "Location choice with longitudinal WiFi data," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 1-17.
- María Yáñez & Patricio Mansilla & Juan de Ortúzar, 2010. "The Santiago Panel: measuring the effects of implementing Transantiago," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 125-149, January.
- Ahmad Termida, Nursitihazlin & Susilo, Yusak O. & Franklin, Joel P., 2016. "Observing dynamic behavioural responses due to the extension of a tram line by using panel survey," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 78-95.
- Ettore Scappini, 2010. "Daily diaries in time use surveys. A solution to overcome measurement problems in single-activity events with long characteristic rhythms," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 915-939, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFatigue; Mobidrive; Switzerland; Thurgau; Travel behaviour; 6-Week travel diary;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:34:y:2007:i:2:p:143-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.