The Santiago Panel: measuring the effects of implementing Transantiago
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. W. Axhausen & M. Löchl & R. Schlich & T. Buhl & P. Widmer, 2007. "Fatigue in long-duration travel diaries," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 143-160, March.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1990. "Panel Analysis in Transportation Planning: An Overview," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt86v0f7zh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kay Axhausen & Andrea Zimmermann & Stefan Schönfelder & Guido Rindsfüser & Thomas Haupt, 2002. "Observing the rhythms of daily life: A six-week travel diary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 95-124, May.
- Enrique Fernández L., J. & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & Malbran, R. Henry, 2008. "Demand responsive urban public transport system design: Methodology and application," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 951-972, August.
- Ugo Trivellato, 1999. "Issues in the Design and Analysis of Panel Studies: A Cursory Review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 339-351, August.
- Elisabetta Cherchi & Juan Dios Ortúzar, 2008. "Empirical Identification in the Mixed Logit Model: Analysing the Effect of Data Richness," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 109-124, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:125-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.