Issues in the Design and Analysis of Panel Studies: A Cursory Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan, Greg J & Gustafsson, Bjorn & Hauser, Richard & Schmauss, Gunther & Messinger, Hans & Muffels, Ruud & Nolan, Brian, 1993. "Poverty Dynamics in Eight Countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(3), pages 215-234.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Torelli, Nicola & Trivellato, Ugo, 1993. "Modelling inaccuracies in job-search duration data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 187-211, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toepoel, V. & Das, J.W.M. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2008. "Design Effects in Web Surveys : Comparing Trained and Fresh Respondents," Discussion Paper 2008-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rene Segers & Philip Hans Franses, 2014.
"Panel design effects on response rates and response quality,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, pages 1-24.
- Seger, R. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2007. "Panel design effects on response rates and response quality," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-29, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Marjo Pyy-Martikainen & Ulrich Rendtel, 2008. "Assessing the impact of initial nonresponse and attrition in the analysis of unemployment duration with panel surveys," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 92(3), pages 297-318, August.
- Carbone, Domenico, 2003. "Excluded or reintegrated? Compared analysis of the paths and exit careers to get out of the risk of social exclusion in Italy, Germany, United Kingdom and Denmark," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Das, J.W.M. & Toepoel, V. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2007. "Can I use a Panel? Panel Conditioning and Attrition Bias in Panel Surveys," Discussion Paper 2007-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Das, J.W.M. & van Soest, A.H.O. & Toepoel, V., 2011. "Nonparametric tests of panel conditioning and attrition bias in panel surveys," Other publications TiSEM 76b0a827-e4b6-403d-8465-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Toepoel, V. & Das, J.W.M. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2008. "Relating Question Type to Panel Conditioning : A Comparison between Trained and Fresh Respondents," Discussion Paper 2008-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Toepoel, V., 2008. "A closer look at web questionnaire design," Other publications TiSEM 119506d1-f613-46f5-ad59-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- María Yáñez & Patricio Mansilla & Juan de Ortúzar, 2010. "The Santiago Panel: measuring the effects of implementing Transantiago," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 125-149, January.
More about this item
Keywordslongitudinal analysis; panel conditioning; panel survey; questionnaire design; recall errors; sample attrition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:33:y:1999:i:3:p:339-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .